Anyone near Stansted Airport willing to do me a favour?

Xavier

Xav

If you're flying from East Midlands get in touch with the Hilton. They do deals on overnight accomodation (the night before you fly for example) and transport to / from the airport plus you can park your car in the hotel carpark for the duration. Ok so it's not as good as someones driveway for eaxmple but maybe worth a thought and we're planning on doing the same this year....

Thanks. I did think about that. But there would be three of us, requiring two rooms, which means it's probably more expensive than the airport carpark.

I know if it was EMA, I could park in a street in Loughborough somewhere and then get the bus, but not too keen on that idea for obvious reasons; hotel car park would be much better :)

If you do end up having to pay to park your car somewhere, its worth doing a bit of shopping round.

There are smaller companies that run off site parking and bus you in to most airports.

There are also plenty of websites that will do a price check on all the available options - with better savings for advanced bookings.

Do a google on "cheap airport parking" or something similar and you will find them :thumbup:

Xav

If you're flying from East Midlands get in touch with the Hilton. They do deals on overnight accomodation (the night before you fly for example) and transport to / from the airport plus you can park your car in the hotel carpark for the duration. Ok so it's not as good as someones driveway for eaxmple but maybe worth a thought and we're planning on doing the same this year....

likewise the gatwick europa hotel but as you say......

mark