Replacement aero wiper blades?

Thanks for that.

The second one is still out of stock for the octy and the first one didn't seem to have them listed , though there is probably an equivalent VW one that would do.

I'll have a nose in detail later.

Email Vagparts I'm sure they'll get them added, they do custom orders and all sorts - genuinely pretty good in my experience.

Are they a "dealer only" item , or can you get cheaper alternatives that work just as well?

Bosch OE replacements are at Halfords. Remember that for the Mk II Octy you have the newer low profile Aero fitting arm to wiper; not the traditional hook ended arm (as on Octy Mk I, Fabia etc).

For on-line purchases I have used WIPERBLADES.CO.UK : The UK's Premier Online Store and Autobulbs Direct Ltd - Xenon bulbs, car bulbs, wiper blades, headlight, Osram, Ring, Philips in the past, depending on stock/price on the day.

Mind you, presuming you want proper OE spec wiper blades, what's wrong with your local dealer. I have certainly found mine very price competetive on oil for top-up, so I would imaging the same for wipers.

Yes; you may well get 'cheaper' alternatives but will they be as good as the OE Bosch ones?

Are they a "dealer only" item , or can you get cheaper alternatives that work just as well?

I used Wiperblade.co.uk by mail order, and they are worth waiting for if they will have them in soon.

New GSF just opened in Worthing, on A27. Stocks loads of Skoda bits. Couldn't find specific aero type blades for Octy on their list but they do stock Valeo which were what I got from Wiper.co.

Halfords SET102 is a 600mm/24 inch and a 475/19mm blade for the front. Listed as suitable for Audi A3, Golf 5 & Jetta. No mention of Skoda but they are the right size and are fine - about