owned by anything tasty this weekend?

okeh

This weekend has been a great weekend for me

On friday a Bm 318 was buzzing behind me,and on the first chance it had it went screamng past me

on sat a crap box of a vectra circa 1995 also decided to drop a gear and burn off the skoda

then today when i thought it coulnt get worse two lads in a n reg astra decided to teach the skoda a lesson in how to drive faast(they actually nearly lost it on a roundabout)

It something when a skoda driver cant be arsed playing with certain cars

whats the world coming to

today a bm 32o decided to teach me a lesson

1/my car cost a fraction of his

2/it made me laugh as he was trying to kill himself showing me how fast his car could go as i was chatting to my passenger in no rush to get to where i was going

On the good side

At least he was tryng to impress a skoda driver

sounds about right chris, i never do things to impress others only because i want to do these things but then the self centred or self important think its for their benefit. don't get me wrong i do things for others benefits but not driving like a tool, thats purely my own pleasure or gain :)

Maybe they're not trying to impress you - maybe they're all trying to get past you cos you're driving like a Grandad :P

Chris

ha ha ha

i have been driving slow on all the occasions mentioned due to the speed limits in the area where i was owned by the asorted hot cars

I did tailgate a rover 25 with lexus lights and a nice twin pipe today though

So maybe all car drivers are as bad as each other

i had a shame full incident a few weeks back

i was at the lights with a porsche and decided to pull away fast then let him in(or stay behind him as he zoomed ahead) when the lanes went into one

50 yards up the road im well ahead of the porche and it looks like i was trying to burn him off as he drives off from the lights like a grandad

one porsche

OWNED

funnily enough my first realsation that skodas were not as bad as people tell you was whn i was a paasenger in a range rover vogue a few years back

The range rover driver was doing 99mph when it came across an octy vrs on a dual carriage way

The octy wouldnt move out of the way so the RR pulled level then dropped back

at least twice

finally the octy moved over to let the RR past

Then decided to tailgate the RR;

The RR couldnt pull away

i remember saying to the driver

You should be able to leave that skoda crap miles behind

Today I was in the Cube, I had just floored it out of the petrol station and lurched towards the magical 10MPH in 1st. I was on to a good thing as I was on a downhill slope so I whacked it into second for at least 15MPH then after 6 or 7 minutes, I eventually achieved 3rd Gear! Now we're motoring!

My elation at attempted emulation of Lewis Hamilton in a van was somewhat dampened when a bespectacled octagenarian sailed past me in a Nissan Micra pumping out Big Band choonz. I really need to pimp my ride.

On Monday I was in a tiny plane which seemed to fly at 50mph through the sky, and it rattled and shook and scared me.

later that day I was sat just behind the driver of a big, feck orf jumbo jet, which totally owned the sky.

Does that count?