Vrs se wheels

Got the handling on my new fabia sorted with the Eibach springs and seat strut brace. Jabba ARB is getting fitted on wednesday. Next along with a remap is wheels. Has anyone changed the wheels on a special edition yet? If so can you post pics please.

Not sure whether to be normal and get silver wheels or get white or anthracite. I'm thinking either OZ ultraleggeras, speedline turinis or Team dynamics pro race 1. Wanting a good set of light alloys.

Opinions please!

15596.attach

Got the handling on my new fabia sorted with the Eibach springs and seat strut brace. Jabba ARB is getting fitted on wednesday. Next along with a remap is wheels. Has anyone changed the wheels on a special edition yet? If so can you post pics please.

Not sure whether to be normal and get silver wheels or get white or anthracite. I'm thinking either OZ ultraleggeras, speedline turinis or Team dynamics pro race 1. Wanting a good set of light alloys.

Opinions please!

Well these would look brilliant on an SE;

IMGP1881_resize.JPG

IMGP1883_resize.JPG

16" Team dynamic Monza's

Good work on the mods, a nice selection there :thumbup: - don't think I've seen any changes to a SE yet either....

Personally, I think an anthracite wheel finish would work best with the Race Blue paint. On design, I think Ultras would be a bit too 'thin' - generally best to go with a wide spoke design on a Fabia I feel - suits the styling better.

Steve

Copy of another recent post but -

Nicest set of wheels I've seen on a Fabia vRS were those on Shifty's.

Classy i.e. if I had the money spare I'd have bought some. Other than that the Octy 17 inch alloys look pretty good.

Do a Search......

Not really keen on the centre of the monzas.....they look too big with the spokes too short. It's 17" i'm lookin for but want a good quality lightweight wheel.

Thanks. Had to get them mods done asap as I was missing my Ibiza Cupra....although not missing the 24mpg I was getting and my insurance has halved! :)

I know there are alot of other posts about wheels on a vrs but I was wanting opinions with regards to the race blue fabia.

Opinions please!

whatever wheels you get ...

have them sprayed white and the roof of the car :thumbup: :thumbup:

... On design, I think Ultras would be a bit too 'thin' - generally best to go with a wide spoke design on a Fabia I feel - suits the styling better.Steve

Have a look at Team Dynamics pro race 2s...

I won't be selling the standard wheels. I like to keep all the standard parts when i modify a car, find its easier to trade in when back to standard.

The way it looks with the Eibachs is the way I think it should have left the factory.

"whatever wheels you get ...

have them sprayed white and the roof of the car :thumbup: :thumbup:"

Was thinkin that myself. lol. Aka 2007 Geneva Motorshow Fabia Vrs.

Don't think white would work myself, not enough contrast, i.e. the blue's a bit too light in my view.

Probably the only colour white wheels work with is red, IMO.

Steve

Just to echo what others have said re the mods so far. I'm impressed!

I picked up my se on tuesday and have tentatively thought about tasteful changes. The eibach bits may be an option and the pic certainly looks good.

Would you mind letting me know if you've changed springs and dampers and how much you paid all in if you had them fitted?

Cheers

Copy of another recent post but -

Nicest set of wheels I've seen on a Fabia vRS were those on Shifty's.

Classy i.e. if I had the money spare I'd have bought some. Other than that the Octy 17 inch alloys look pretty good.

Do a Search......

Same as me! :D - I think Shifty's have gone now "due to the missuz driving!"

Just to echo what others have said re the mods so far. I'm impressed!

I picked up my se on tuesday and have tentatively thought about tasteful changes. The eibach bits may be an option and the pic certainly looks good.

Would you mind letting me know if you've changed springs and dampers and how much you paid all in if you had them fitted?

Cheers

Thanks

I only changed the springs and it feels very nice. Didn't see much point in changing the dampers. Got the springs for

Don't think white would work myself, not enough contrast, i.e. the blue's a bit too light in my view.

Probably the only colour white wheels work with is red, IMO.

Steve

It is dark enough, it would look awesome and it's what I'm going to do when I find some wheels I want........

fabbiewhite.jpg

It is dark enough, it would look awesome and it's what I'm going to do when I find some wheels I want........

fabbiewhite.jpg

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Looks great!! Can see the 312mm set up through them nicely too! What size is on the back? - 312's as well?

Its a photoshop, its what I'm GOING to do lol. It's Dave's wheels photoshopped onto my car and truned white to see what it looks like :)

LOOKS THE DOGS WHATSITS LOZ :thumbup: :thumbup:

can you photoshop the roof white and post a piccy???