Considering most Felicias are at least six or seven years old now and many a lot older it's surprising how many you still see on the roads, many in excellent cosmetic nick. I wonder what are the biggest scrapping points on Fellies?

I reckon much of the longevity is due to them being one owner cars and fairly well looked after.

They do seem pretty indestructable

it's hard to find any in my local scrapyards

Yes this seems to be the problem - second hand spares are a bit of a pain.

Favorits are dropping out a bit now - although there are still a few about.

Anyone beat 143k miles on the clock??

I saw a 165k Felicia for sale in a garage two years ago, it was quite a young one too with good cosmetics. Maybe a taxi? My wife's has 115k and mine has 80, so still youngsters.

Not quite the Toyota mini cab I read about that had done over 1m miles and had a weekly oil change.

There are absolutely LOADS of felicia where i live!! I see at least 3-4 every day... obvisously some are the same ones!

Never seen another l&K one yet though.... ive seen a few other felicia drivers having a good look at mind before and was in front of a guy who works at local skoda garage in a Vrs who seemed quite ineterested...

I knew a taxi driver in spain that had an old Mercedes E300 TD in near pristine condition that had done over 800,000 miles!!!

p.s. if i combine the miles of the car and the miles that the new engine has done i put in... im up to 131,000 hehehe... other wise its just 63,000 (car) and 68,000 (engine)

I reckon much of the longevity is due to them being one owner cars and fairly well looked after.

the guy i bought my felicia off didnt keep it in good nick,dents scratchs.but love the car non the less:) just more for me to fix really lol

Mine has around 80 ish thousand although i will never get an totally accurate milage as the speedo packed up on the previous owner.

I know of a Triumph Acclaim that had 660,000 miles on. Not bad at all for a 1.3 petrol and being a previous owner of one of these roverhondas found them great fun with their responsive twin carb engine (rusted for fun though)

:P

i can see the felly getting more populer in the near future, cuz there becoming abit of a colt moding thing in the old easten block. likr the old golfs are over hear,

lets just hope more of the mod parts start making there way down to us in the UK.