Trade in 2.0TDi Elegance for Petrol VRs

i dont think the stream shows any track info over the MP3 connection in the armrest as its just transmitting sound.

No it won't it's simply Left & Right Audio.

Didn't realise that. That would be fine then does the HU display track info by default without many button presses or jsut Track 1 as the Audience does?

It should do, as the audience does. Mine by default displays the filename, then just press the buttom left button, once for album and again from track name. If the tags in the mp3 are wrong, so will the displayed info.

Mine was one of the early Audience units and only displays Track 1 etc by default, if I press a button I get the file name then another button for MP3 Info. But it then switches back to Track Number.

Well picked up a Black VRs with the extras pack this morning from Woodheads in Blackpool for a test drive for the day. Having just returned from Blackpool I was amazed at how quiet it was and that was with the radio off. Road noise was minimal compared to my TDi seem a lot more planted on the road as well.

Impressed so far.....................

Well finally bit the bullet, did the deal, placing the order this lunchtime.

Black Octy vRS 2.0FSi

18" Alloys

Dual Zone Climate Control

Jumbo Box

Rear Electric Windows

Xenons

Front & Rear Parking Sensors

Maxi Dot

Light Assist

Auto Wipers & Auto Dim Rearvew Mirror

OTR Price of

Price to Change was 9K done on the Solutions Deal so I get the 3 Years Free Servicing.

Not as good as I hoped but a lot better than the original 8K Trade in offered and