Just back from Dublin

matchmaker

Just returned last night from a short break in Dublin with SWMBO & the boys. Flew by the much-reviled Ryanair from Prestwick with no problems whatsoever - both flights left on time and arrived early :thumbup: Only gripes were the baggage handler at Dublin who I watched putting the luggage on board - he dropped each case onto the conveyor, although he didn't need to :mad: - and the impenetrable Spanish accents of the captain and cabin crew.

The weather was carp apart from our last day and I was shocked at the price of eating out - 45 Euros for 4 burgers, 4 fries and 4 Cokes :eek::eek:

Is it getting expensive to live there now? I used to find it quite reasonable to holiday in, but it seems to be getting very pricey :(:(

Ah yeah, didn't even let us know you were over here. We could've had a mini-meet!

Yup, tis expensive over here now. Where did you pay that though? 45 yoyos is huge money for a family burger meal.

lucky you didn't drive m8... i have to pay 1euro 70 just for the privilage of driving into dublin for a beer.. yeah everything is more expensive than the uk.. except diesel..:D

looks like snoopie is going somewhere else then!!......put it this way i can fly over to the UK have a check up at the dentist, go out for dinner with my mum and fly back for less trhan a check up in at the dentist in Dublin!!......oh and theyve just put the tolls up again for the M50 bridge!!.....its so big that you can spit over it!!.....or its so short bob hope could jump it in a golf buggy!!!!

k:)

Ah yeah, didn't even let us know you were over here. We could've had a mini-meet!

Yup, tis expensive over here now. Where did you pay that though? 45 yoyos is huge money for a family burger meal.

It was in Swords. Forget the name of it now :o:O

i'm guessing it was eddie rockets on the corner? which is more expensive than the usual fastfood joints but kinda worth it as the servings are much bigger/tastier :munch:

That's the one. Very tasty and huge portions :D:D:D:D

oh lordy !!!!! you went to eddie rockets!????......no!!!.....try going in on a weekend night at 2am:).....its quality!!......the place is almost as bad as abbrakababra!!!......thought you were in dublin?......swords is miles away!!:)

k:)