Bricking it...

MrkyMrk

I've had plenty of people telling me internet dating is spot on. To be honest a few months back I was desperate for a lass - the idea of being single filled me with sheer dread. I'm not so bothered now.

Maybe once I'm settled I'll give it a go for the crack :)

I worked with a guy who was a member of one of these online agencies and by christ was he getting some hole.

:rofl: :rofl: Interesting, if not PC, choice of words there.

Good luck Mark.

I've had plenty of people telling me internet dating is spot on. To be honest a few months back I was desperate for a lass - the idea of being single filled me with sheer dread. I'm not so bothered now.

Maybe once I'm settled I'll give it a go for the crack :)

Internet dating is not all it's cracked up to be. Take it from an expert in the dating field!:cool::cool:

You old cynic, you!

I give internet dating a big thumbs up :thumbup: (found meself a lovely bloke!) and would say it's a great idea Mark, when you're ready.

I've met a few women that I got to know online (not through dating sites generally though) but never found anyone that special , then ended up with SWMBO after she moved next door to my mum,