Pics of my car..... at last

GazVRS

Did you do under the bonnet and boot as well?

Yes. It was a big job. It was just a rolling shell so i didn't do under the arches but they're pretty much covered by the arch liners anyway.;)

Thanks for all the kind words. I'm really pleased with the car. It's a fantastic all round package. Power, comfort, style, reliability. And it's got 4 doors and a big boot too, which is ideal for the little one and all the stuff we seem to have to take with us everytime we go out!:eek:

I've started to do a few mods as you can see. Replaced the wheels just this week and i also have a custom stainless cat back exhaust made to look like the original system. I want to try and make it look as standard as possible with exception of the wheels, of course. It also has a cold air induction kit and Mintex discs and pads all round. Got my name down in the groupbuy for a rear anti-roll bar and am hoping to get a suspension kit also to sharpen up the handling. FMIC and a sports cat will follow too hopefully before finally having it all maped to make the most of it all. I'd like to get around the 250 bhp with similar torque as i believe this is a healthy power level for a front wheel drive car. Does it sound a possibility with those sort of mods?

I'd like to get around the 250 bhp with similar torque as i believe this is a healthy power level for a front wheel drive car. Does it sound a possibility with those sort of mods?

You need to chat to a couple of vRS Octy owners at TRAX. ;) Leeboy will tell you that anything under 300 is no good. :rofl:

You need to chat to a couple of vRS Octy owners at TRAX.

Sounds like a plan. Been picking Gerry's (beretta) brains for a few days. I like the sound of what he's done to his car. I'll have to have a look at TRAX.:)

I'd like to get around the 250 bhp with similar torque as i believe this is a healthy power level for a front wheel drive car. Does it sound a possibility with those sort of mods?

The 250+ lb ft torque will not be a problem, but the 250 bhp your looking for will be, as the standard KO3s runs out of breath a bit before that figure.

You can look at 230/240bhp, but above that on standard turbo, you'll be struggling.

As you say, there will be a few at Trax to have a good look at.