Jabba Re-map

thomo

As has been said above I need at least 5 people to PM to register interest before I will even start a group buy thread.

So far I only have 3.

Please don't not post in the group buy section....as such I will move this to a more general area.

You can then drum up interest. ;)

COME ONNNNNNNN!!! we only need one more person! Do any of you guys know anything about getting a jabbasport boost controller ie how much it would set me back and wat the advantages etc are. Also in case you didnt read my name, iv got a golf 1.8t not a skoda, is that still ok for the group buy then?

COME ONNNNNNNN!!! we only need one more person! Do any of you guys know anything about getting a jabbasport boost controller ie how much it would set me back and wat the advantages etc are. Also in case you didnt read my name, iv got a golf 1.8t not a skoda, is that still ok for the group buy then?

As long as your a member of BRISKODA you're ok to join group buy.

Boost controller has a max and min boost maps...you can then vary this using a rotary controller anywhere in between. Min settng is slightly above that of a standard car.

So you can set min and remove for servicing...connects using jack plugs.

When mapping, the boost controller allows a little more leighway.

Benefits inlcude being able to turn down boost when ambient temp is hgh or for when using a lower grade fuel.

Can't remember the price...it's around

Hi all I'm interested in a remap. The only problem is that I am in Malta. Is there any way I can send the ecu to them? Will the price be cheaper as there is less work involved?

The car is a 1.9tdi 130bhp Superb, 41,000 on the clock.

Regards

Julian

• 4 weeks later...
This thread seems to have petered out a bit, is no one interested anymore?

John

:confused:

Yep it seems to have gone quiet:confused: .I'm definitely still interested, I presume there hasn't been the required 5 pm's to start a remap thread.

Yep it seems to have gone quiet:confused: .I'm definitely still interested, I presume there hasn't been the required 5 pm's to start a remap thread.

Looking back through the thread, it looks as though we got the 5 names required, but nothing seems to be happening..... don't know who to tell about it???

:confused: