Honey, there's a spider in the room...

Quinten

How many fav vrs have you seen since you got yours. I've had mine three months and only ever seen one other!

I've had mine nearly four weeks now and I haven't seen any apart from in showrooms.

Its a spider. Its a big spider. Its a very big spider. Its ****ing massive. Its ****ing evil. Kill the ****er. Kill the ****ing lot.

I ****ing hate spides.

I second that! :eek:

Ended up in A&E with a broken collar bone courtesy of spider that landed on my face whilst putting up a kitchen window roller blind! :thumbdwn:

On the plus side 6 weeks off work :thumbup:

On the minus side collar bone is now like my own internal barometer as it itches like mad when a thunderstorms due! :bigshock: :amb:

What is it with spiders and roller blinds? While I was shaving this morning, I noticed a shadow on the blind -a big hairy leg suddenly appeared around the edge -and a big hairy bugg£r wandered onto the front of the blind. I utilised the toothmug to catch it and chuck it out of the window. Made a hell of a bang when it hit the conservatory roof!

I'm not scared of spiders, unless they appear when I'm naked in the shower....!

Phil

What is it with spiders and roller blinds? While I was shaving this morning' date=' I noticed a shadow on the blind -a big hairy leg suddenly appeared around the edge -and a big hairy bugg£r wandered onto the front of the blind. I utilised the toothmug to catch it and chuck it out of the window. Made a hell of a bang when it hit the conservatory roof!

I'm not scared of spiders, unless they appear when I'm naked in the shower....!

Phil[/quote']

......Yeah they NEVER go down the plug'ole either ....they sit and hide behind the overflow bit of plug ........just ...watching .....you :eek:

Not fond of wasps either! :mad: Sting you for reason at all...the 'barstewards' :sofahide:

When I was a kid I got up in the night to have a pee and found a spider in my room - being a kid I trapped it and killed it and then measured it - 5½ " across and I live in Hampshire!

I do quite fancy a colony of leafcutter ants though - the bearded dragon looks really cool but lizards and snakes just seem to sit and do nothing - to me anyway!

The picture of the camel spider is actually two camel spiders, one is slowly eating the other, apparently, if you disturb their shade they will try to move into your shade, and of course if you see something like that coming towards you, you run, then it runs, and you run even faster, then it starts to scream because it cant stand the sun - are you getting the image? :eek:

The picture of the camel spider is actually two camel spiders, one is slowly eating the other, apparently, if you disturb their shade they will try to move into your shade, and of course if you see something like that coming towards you, you run, then it runs, and you run even faster, then it starts to scream because it cant stand the sun - are you getting the image? :eek:

:sofahide: