Factory ordered? What timeframe were you quoted?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest parsko

Weyhey! this will be the longest week you have ever had!

I am going to book mine in for the detatchable tow bar to be fitted, hopefully next week.

Guest parsko

If not I have been assured by Skoda that the Cruise kits for a RHD roomy will be available for retro fit in the next few weeks. I couldnt wait so I had an armrest fitted instead.

Well I went and picked it up today;

Image036.jpg

Image037.jpg

Image038.jpg

Had 8 miles on the clock when I picked it up ;)

Interestingly, it's not a "Roomster Scout" it's badged as a Roomster 3 Scout and the two tone interior (Apparently standard for all 57 plates) was a bit of a surprise.

I run it in nicely on the way home from the dealers, she pulls real nice for a 105. Tomorrow I fit the sunglasses holder, and think about where to put the car kit.

Interestingly, it's not a "Roomster Scout" it's badged as a Roomster 3 Scout and the two tone interior (Apparently standard for all 57 plates) was a bit of a surprise.

Eh? Thought the Scout was more like Roomster2 spec plus?

Any pics of the interior? I ordered Onyx/Onyx on mine but if this is the case I might seriously think of cancelling my order :(

Re: The twotone interior, is it Onyx/Ivory or Onyx/Silver?

Think I could cope with the ivory but not the silver.

I asked for a dark interior but got this, I can't say I mind at all. The demo car had an all dark interior so I presume that is was what I would get. AFAIK there is still the option of the onyx and onyx. Mine is a light grey, which I presume is silver. TBH it works quite well making the car look a lot bigger and airier. I don't see a problem going forward either keeping it clean. I have just come from a VRS so this will be easy.

Ill post a few piccys tomorrow

I asked for a dark interior but got this, I can't say I mind at all. The demo car had an all dark interior so I presume that is was what I would get. AFAIK there is still the option of the onyx and onyx. Mine is a light grey, which I presume is silver. TBH it works quite well making the car look a lot bigger and airier. I don't see a problem going forward either keeping it clean. I have just come from a VRS so this will be easy.

Ill post a few piccys tomorrow

Thanks Decron.

Glad you are pleased with it anyhow, if someone else can clear it up it would be appreciated.

It's still in the latest Skoda UK brochure as Onyx/Onyx.

Think I might have to check with my dealer to be sure.

I also thought it was supposed to have a DPF, but it's not listed on the codes as having one fitted (code is 0gg not 7gg).

Does anyone else have one fitted to their 1.9tdi??

How are you getting on with the car Martin??

You should have dropped in for a cuppa while you were down, I only knew you'd been when I saw your Fabia on the fourcourt!!

Sorry mate, It was all a bit of a blur friday. Was supposed to have been there for 11am got there for 2.30pm!

It's good. Better than expected actually! Worth the wait.

odd the books say the scout should be black interior? mines a 57 and is black throughout, very odd.

mines also a olive coloured scout, which has already attracted the nickname "the battle bus" :D

im also finding its grabbing lots of attention, i filled it with junk and did a boot fair in it recently and i had quite a few people asking about it too!

sad to hear about peoples cars taking longer than teh normal 8 to 10 weeks, but i guess sometimes its going to happen. from my old citroen days ive still got a C1 outstanding thats well over 3 weeks late! i mean how long does it take to build one of those tiny things????

odd the books say the scout should be black interior? mines a 57 and is black throughout, very odd.

That's put my mind at rest a bit, if anyone else has a 57 plate Scout please let us know :)

I had a choice at order of onyx/silver and onyx/onyx and chose the latter so hopefully that is what I will get!

oh and that dash is different to mine too!

thats a level 3 dash! did you ask for maxidot?

looks like they are short of level 2's to turn into scouts!

Yeah I did order it, but oddly enough it's not listed on the spec sheet... :rolleyes: and neither is the arm rest which I also ordered. I got all I wanted in the car and the money was right so I am not too fussed but it seems mine was a bit different. Here are a few more piccys;

_IGP3026_resize_resize.JPG

_IGP3028_resize_resize.JPG

_IGP3032_resize_resize.JPG

_IGP3034_resize_resize.JPG

_IGP3036_resize_resize.JPG

_IGP3037_resize_resize.JPG

Guest parsko

Nice Scout Decron, maybe with all these new Scouts we could all meet up fot a Jamboree!

I would like to try and catch up with adrianlw2005 when he next visits Burnham On Sea and see how well his Jabba Roomster goes.

Nice Scout Decron, maybe with all these new Scouts we could all meet up fot a Jamboree!

I would like to try and catch up with adrianlw2005 when he next visits Burnham On Sea and see how well his Jabba Roomster goes.

that would be fun, god knows where we could meet though, i think us scout drivers are about as far away from each other as possible!!!

Jabba'd roomster???? :eek:

Jabba'd roomster???? :eek:

Yep, I would be getting mine done but i don't like the option of not being able to take it off when I want to and my One Click won't work with EDC 16 ECUs :(

Yep, I would be getting mine done but i don't like the option of not being able to take it off when I want to and my One Click won't work with EDC 16 ECUs :(

Are there any boxes available for the Roomster?