Cheap Toyos T1Rs 205/45/16

tdirob

Perfect timing this Rob, have been looking at tyres today! Not sure if I'm going for Toyos yet, and their prices on other makes (Kumho, Falken etc) are very competitive too.

Whatever I end up choosing, I'll be getting them from there :thumbup:

Steve

I'm glad this was useful to some people. I spent over an hour looking for tyres last night so thought I'd try and save everyone else some time.

I'm hoping mine will be delivered tomorrow so I can get my VRS wheels back on the car - it looks strange now I've put the standard 14" wheels on.

Top marks to Camskill on service:thumbup:.

Shortly before my new tyre was delivered I had a text message to check that it was convenient for it to be delivered today and if not I could simply send a message with a date that would be.

Good to hear, decent service from them so far here too - comprehesive update email from them this lunchtime and they should be here tomorrow. I did end up going for some T1-Rs :D

Steve

Out of interest has anyone run their T1-R's to the limit?

I had TS1 on my Corsa 1.2 and they didn't last very long only about 7k on the front and I did about 1 wheelspin during the 2 years I owned the car and didnt take corners at speed.

Apparantly the T1R are more harder wearing?

Out of interest has anyone run their T1-R's to the limit?

I had TS1 on my Corsa 1.2 and they didn't last very long only about 7k on the front and I did about 1 wheelspin during the 2 years I owned the car and didnt take corners at speed.

Apparantly the T1R are more harder wearing?

They last a fair while on my car - NO idea why though. :D I reckon I've had 15k+ on the front from my current ones, and probably around 25k out the backs.

Had T1-R's fitted all 'round about 3 weeks ago. Very, very impressed with them - even more so for the value for money. Tried a number of tyres and these are the only ones that come close to my all-time favourites, the Eagle F1's and P-Zero Neros.:thumbup:

the toyo's seem to dampen noise and vibration, I can tell between the fronts and the back. the rear still have conti's on and they make more noise and more rattles into the cabin.

You could always put the Conti's on the front so you wear them out quicker :D

Chris