Got a vrs Estate ?? Post a pic, Not seen another mk1 estate

predator

Hi in the last few weeks i have done a hell of alot of driving including Manchester and Birmingham from way down South and i have not seen another MK1 vrs estate are they really this rare, i know they hold there value better than the hatch.

I am interested to see how many Briskodians have the estate so please post a reply along with a pic.

1MOD.jpg

shame i didnt see this earlier. just had a chap come in with a mk1 vRS estate in silver looking to upgrade to a newer mk2 hatch. his was a 1.8T remapped to 225bhp :) has after market wheels on to which didnt look out of place. nice guy to boot!

when i contact him again i'll give him the forum addy and tell him to come on (thats if he sisnt here already!)

Firstly the Rims are Audi rs6 Replicas 18" 225 Tyres.

The Window tints were in when i bought the car, Rears are quite dark probably 50-60%, nowhere near limo though and fronts are a fair bit lighter, probably 30%, most likely dont comply with new legal limit although ive not been pulled by the plod yet and the vision from inside is superb :)

Will take a few more pictures from a different angle so you can see better.

• 9 years later...
  • 6 months later...