Czech road trip pictures.

Gillywibble

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a picture on skodahome of my car going down the runway which I would like to put forward for consideration for the calender. The only thing is there are other cars in the background and some people, does any one object if I submit the picture?

Edit :- This picture.

Yeah, I object... mine isn't on it ;)

:rofl:

Edit: fascinating to see what was going on behind the scenes. We're about 2/3 of the way through assembling the line-up there - to the far left you can see me still doing my parking attendant impression :D

An expert on female clothing now are we? :D

At taking it off females, yes. :D

Disclaimer :-

I'm drunk, just got in from a night out so if anyone is offended I apologise in advance and will edit my posts accordingly in the morning.

I've got a video of Loz walking down the street one night in a short denim skirt, shall I post it? Its only a couple of seconds long and it isn't great quality though.

:eek: poor loz... :thumbup: always the BUTT of someones joke... :D

:eek: poor loz... :thumbup: always the BUTT of someones joke... :D

Yeah it is a shame, and its such a nice butt too. :eek::D

I'm drunk, just got in from a night out so if anyone is offended I apologise in advance and will edit my posts accordingly in the morning.

I've just looked at the picture of Andy again, still chuckling. I think Little Katie wins comedy post of the year. :rofl:

Yeah it is a shame, and its such a nice butt too. :eek::D

i don't think u can edit them if someones done a quote thing like this... :P

not sure if this makes sense...:confused:

should really go 2 bed for gota b in work at 07 00... :eek: