Noisy whiteline bar

VRSPhil

Since fitting my whiteline bar I have noticed that it makes a strange noise under hard cornering. It's hard to describe, it's a sort of screachy tyre/squeeky door kind of noise! Before anyone says it, it's not the tyres! The noise is worse when the bar is set to stiffer settings.

I've checked that all nuts and bolts are tight and I lubricated the bushes before fitting.

Any ideas? If it's just something they do then I'm not bothered...

Not really had mine on long enough to say, but defo feels stiffer and flatter round corners, need to drive it more to really find out, but not wanting to push to hard at the moment as i have a noise coming form the front suspension area which is a bit of a concern, getting it looked at soon though. Mattbeef you seem to be happy with yours just out of interest what tyres do you have and what sort of pressure do you run them at?

Have mine on a few days and well impressed. Over rough roads the back does not wobble like it used to. Have not got to try it at speed as have a wishbone bushing gone.

Its also on the 2nd from softest with falken fk 452's just fitted at the weekend.

I got mine from eBay. It was not in stock when I ordered it but was not much of a wait. I think it arrived at the same time as the GB ones.

Not really had mine on long enough to say, but defo feels stiffer and flatter round corners, need to drive it more to really find out, but not wanting to push to hard at the moment as i have a noise coming form the front suspension area which is a bit of a concern, getting it looked at soon though. Mattbeef you seem to be happy with yours just out of interest what tyres do you have and what sort of pressure do you run them at?

Im running Toyo T1S's at the minute and i think they have about 34psi in them last time i checked

Im running Toyo T1S's at the minute and i think they have about 34psi in them last time i checked

Thanks mate, i need to sort out a creaking/knocking sound from the front (sounds like arb again!!!! had a new one and bushes about 2 months ago though? ) before i push it to hard i think this is not helping plus my tyres are getting low on tread. Having said that, to and from work today it felt much better, just abit scared to really give it some at the moment how easy is it for the back to break away?

LL they are easy mate and i even did it in the rain and didnt get mad which is an achievement

gmaster - with mine i can feel the whole car drifting slightly so i know im on/near the limit so havent pushed it any further, plus that was with TCS on so i think that helped me know the limit