Czech 2008 discussion

devonutopia

Next year will definately be taking my own car.

If we are planning a european road trip there are some excellent driving motorways going down to Millau, and Tom Tom kindly took us back up to the ring on some of the finest twisties, probably about 150 miles worth lol. Driving virtually non stop it was a ten hour journey down and slightly longer back to Ring. Another thing to factor into any traveling in France are m-way tolls for the round trip it came to about £60 stirling.

Do roads get any better than this?

th_drive001.jpg

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello Folks - Heard about this over on SeatCupra.net. Watched a video from a previous Czech road trip by a Briskoda user and it looked fab. How would you feel if a fellow VAG Owner joined you guys? I drive a MK4 Seat Ibiza Cupra ;) Id be coming from thge West of Scotland so hopefully a member would be going from up here! :thumbup:

• 3 months later...

I'm a no-no this year. Just too much on and having the Ring trip in 2 weeks time as my annual "pilgrimage" :)

Once I'm through this current lot of exams I'll more leading up to Xmas, so apart from doing as many UK carshows as possible, a drive to CZ is not really possible.