Aggressive attitude - needless

anonymouse

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a nice short woman then, nodanger of being under the thumb there then:thumbup: :rofl:

Under the foot perhaps!!!

But a bit mixed up on metrication etc (or is it medication ;) ).

Something like that :nut:

Glad to see there is no confusion between imperial and metric then???? :rofl: :rofl:

Nope, I know which is which! ;)

Anyway, the centimetre is important to me - it means I can say I'm OVER 5 foot tall! :D You know how women always say size doesn't matter? Well, it seems the extra centimetre makes all the difference to me!!

I don't post on the site as much as I used to, but that is more due to work commitments than not owning a Skoda at present. (ETA: welcome Little Katie, you must have joined since I last logged on)

As per other's posts, the attitude on here really isnt that bad compared with other forums.

Yes I read the odd cringeworthy comment on here but these things get dealt with.

We'll always have different opinions from oneanother, and some of the most committed members of Briskoda have their off days like the rest of us.

I'd never be offended by Graham as I have met him briefly and know he is a sound chap but with an off the wall sense of humour.

• 3 weeks later...
Back when I joined up there was only about 3 Fabia owners and no aggression ;):rofl:

But surely that's because non-Fabia owners can't get it into their thick skulls that a standard Fabia vRS will out-accelerate a Veyron, out-handle an Elise, have residuals better than an Enzo, plus be easily tunable to 800,000bhp for less than a tenner, and have a better sound system than the Glastonbury Festival.

And you, Chris, are especially blame-worthy for daring to SELL YOUR FABIA!!!

(Or that's what I read on here...)

((Innit?))

;):rofl:

Can't say that I've noticed anything particularly different on here. Usual banter.. sometime things can get taken out of context or misinterpreted due to the problems of conveying emotion/humour through the world of type...but nothing I would say was anything out of the ordinary.

Personally I don't get pent up and angry with other peoples posts, If they pi55 me off and I feel the need to take umbridge with any posting a simple flurry of :finger::finger::finger: followed by "scuk my plums" :finger::finger::finger: will suffice..

No point getting aggressive about it.