Possible Group Buy: Rear ARB

kebaros

Hi guys,

I've been looking at rear arbs for the fabia and a company called Whiteline automotive has a product (BWR19z) which will fit. The price is £101.35 plus VAT and shipping is £12.00 + VAT but if a few of us get together they will do a discount, 10% for 5 bars and between 6 - 10 bars there will be a 15% dicount.

anyone interested?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are they any good?

I'm not sure, i recall someone on here asking about them so I took a look and enquired about a group buy and thats what i got. Hopefully someone on here can tell if they are any good or not.

i have been running the whiteline rear arb for a few months and it performs really well, there are 3 settings with the stiffist giving big lift off oversteer for the tiff needels out there and the other settings could be used for the not quite so confident.

With the bar on its stiffest setting the car takes tight corners like never before, the front has sooo much bite and my vrs regularly lifts the inside rear wheel on islands, even in the wet.

the bar also seems to hold the front inside wheel down giving less wheel spin on the exit to the corner where the diesels torque is doing its best to spin the wheel.

my only gripe is that the fit out of the box is not great, i had to reshape the brackets and open up the holes to get it to fit around the rear beam.

i think the jabbasport one is a better design with the straps around the bar instead of the u-clamps that the whiteline one comes with, but for £100+ saving its worth it if your willing to tweek it during fitting.

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/group-buys-promotions/whiteline-arb-22mm-adjustable-any-octavia-mk1/87358/2/

Be careful this is what happened to the other one

PM a moderator BEFORE you organise any GB

Sarah

Interesting reading............It was just to gauge an interest as like others I need to see what payday brings. Also not a lot (myself included) of people want to spend £200 + on a suspension mod but if its half the price and does the same job then there is nothing wrong with educating people.

are they any good?

Whiteline are globally renown as suppliers of well engineered suspension components and suspension alignment products.

Demon Tweeks stock their stuff, though I've looked and last time they didn't list this bar.

J.

I could be tempted depending on price.

Eventually I'll be getting front and rear Whiteline adjustable bars, but right now I've got other things I need to spend my money on. :( like a leather retrim :D

They also make non-adjustable bars and spherical drop links BTW.

JUST GOT TWO BARS AVAILALBE ! I've let the MK4 Golf boys know so they won't hang around for long...as and when good stocks are available perhaps an official group buy can be organised. Just to clarify no one was kept waiting having paid last time. My new policy is cancel any order I can't fulfill in a week as it just creates bad feeling.

Whiteline Anti-Roll Bars SKODA OCTAVIA all models Alfa Romeo BMW VW

cheers

Julian

• 2 months later...
All Gb`s MUST be OK`d by Adrian

It helps if you was to help sponsor the forum too

Not being funny , we do not do ARB`s for Fabia`s and am looking for one for my car (hint hint) but you do not want to get kicked off for this

Good luck

Sarah

Isnt the title POSSIBLE, which means its not confirmed and AFAIK feelers are fine.