How many Fellys left?

Problem is the general car buying public don't want these old Skodas, hence low selling prices, and more sent off to the scrap. Then the general public pay more for their old Vauxhall Corsa's, Citroen Saxo's, and Ford Ka's and Fiesta's which for some reason everyone thinks are better and cooler (sic) and chances are have more problems with those than they would with a felicia.

Having said that many sellers of felicia's harp on about VW quality, but AFAIK it's all Skoda design with VW Audi group bits, just like the late favorits but with a little more VW involvement.

i reckon there are quite a few more than 35% id say at least 50% although to be fair almost every scrappy i go to has either got a felly or a favorit lying about

i have noticed that all fellys seem to be sold with very little mileage i bought mine with 30,000 miles on it for a grand, my friend was selling a polo with more than twice the mileage for a grand and a half... people just pay more for the badge

thats weird casue down in my area theres quite a few of them (more mk 2 then mk 1) i think its just what people are into. i used to hav a fiesta. was rubbish had to fix it every day, so i scrapped it an saw the light:D .....GO SKODA! ....GO FELICIA!!

thats weird casue down in my area theres quite a few of them (more mk 2 then mk 1) i think its just what people are into. i used to hav a fiesta. was rubbish had to fix it every day, so i scrapped it an saw the light:D .....GO SKODA! ....GO FELICIA!!

Still see a few Mk2 versions around here too, not many Mk1 and those are usually tatty ones - missing bages and wheel trims, unwashed and covered in bird poo.

in my area of KENT

i see at least 5 a day they are still popular round here,

however the local scrapyard has got 3 felly's.

to put that to the test, my car went wrong once (imobiliser stopped car working)

my m8's pug 106 has gone wrong over 10 times and we got the cars on the road a week between each other! in february!

Still see a few Mk2 versions around here too, not many Mk1 and those are usually tatty ones - missing bages and wheel trims, unwashed and covered in bird poo.
mine aint tatty just got bit of body wrk:D got alloys now:D

I frequent my scrap yard twice a month and I see very few Skodas. At the moment there is 1 1.4 MPi Fabia, 1 felicia 1.3MPI and 1 1.3 mk2 Felicia estate.

Normally there are no Skodas in my local yard. I see a few Felicias driving around, but in the snobby town I live in (Shrewsbury) not many people drive skodas. There are also very few Favorits driving about. I always see the same 3 driving round Shrewsbury lol.

What made me post was that I'd noticed Felicias round here (West Yorks) looking a bit tattier these days. They used to be immaculate, often had a 'mature' driver but I suspect they are now on 4th, 5th, 6th owners and aren't getting so much tlc which is usually a prelude to a stack at the scrappy.

Our two have 90k and 120k on the dial and though they've always cost buttons to run have been expensive this year and we're looking at something newer. I agree with the low mileage comment, I paid £3500 from a Skoda dealer for an estate with 20k on the dial which would have cost 10k or so new but that was nearly five years ago. Saw a Favorit in good nick the other day, any sort of Fav is a real rarity now. I expect Felicias to start heading the same way, sadly.

There are absolutely tons of Felicias around lancaster.

I must see at least 5/6 a day!

A work collegue has got a green S reg diesel estate and he swears by it too.

Theres a few i see regularly, such as a P reg estate with a big scrape on the front wing in morecambe, a white 1.6glxi used as a delivery car for a take away, a nurse who drives a nice little 1.6 gli, a really good looking silver one that i usually see in asda... i could go on.

Theres also a couple of favorits i see wizzing around town too.

Going to pour some money into mine i think, now i have new tyres and MOT is going to be done and also now that its been repaired from p***k in 4x4!!

Long live the Felicia!!!

Saw a Favorit in good nick the other day, any sort of Fav is a real rarity now.

Could it have been mine?! I live in Leeds :rofl:. Actually I saw one which looked like it had a one or two body kit mods yesterday in Cross Green part of Leeds, it had slovakian plates on I think. Was a bit dark so I couldn't get a proper look.

oh what aloys you got?

im lookin to get some i want a set of L&K ones but i dunno where i could get some from

ive got a set of ripspeed ones 15" looks really good, ill upload some pics later on :D

Could it have been mine?! I live in Leeds :rofl:. Actually I saw one which looked like it had a one or two body kit mods yesterday in Cross Green part of Leeds, it had slovakian plates on I think. Was a bit dark so I couldn't get a proper look.

This one was south near the Derbyshire border, looked like a new pin in emerald green.

Just noticed, whenever I go to the local dealer's there's always at least one felicia parked up, but mine is the only Favorit I ever saw there.