Next Midlands meet..?

Zero

1. Zero (Nick)

2. McScooby (Ian)

3. Goochie (Phil) - If its on a Saturday morning.

4. mluton (matt)

5. fabiatdi (Matt) - as long as its not weekend of 3rd or 24th Nov.

6. Delcac (Des) - I need to run the car in (preferable not into a lamp post)

7. vRS_Si (Si) - Depending on Day, time and location

8. BaD-BoY (Sebastian) - Depending on Day and location

9.JamesDensley (James)

10. Skoda-Msport (Alex) - Cant make 3rd, 17th, any other day is fine

11. Nick_K(Nick) cant make it if its on a friday or saturday will be coming with Skoda-Motorsport

The usual midland meet location is at the pub by stonebridge island on the A45 near the NEC , then a short drive to Meriden and a very nice pub there for lunch

Sounds good to me.

Anyone got an update on the list of whos attending. (If we could get 25 definates would be awesome!)

• 2 weeks later...

1. Zero (Nick)

2. McScooby (Ian)

3. Goochie (Phil) - If its on a Saturday morning.

4. mluton (matt)

5. fabiatdi (Matt) - as long as its not weekend of 3rd or 24th Nov.

6. Delcac (Des) - I need to run the car in (preferable not into a lamp post)

7. vRS_Si (Si) - Depending on Day, time and location

8. BaD-BoY (Sebastian) - Depending on Day and location

9.JamesDensley (James)

10. Skoda-Msport (Alex) - Cant make 3rd, 17th, any other day is fine

11. Nick_K(Nick) cant make it if its on a friday or saturday will be coming with Skoda-Motorsport

12. sms -date dependent

whats the latest on this meet?

Hi Guys, Dont want to **** on your parade or anything, but i used to be a member on SCN till i got banned. Anyways, we have a meet in Coventry usually once a month at Coombe Abbey, usually have a BBQ, drinks and a good old chat, along with a photoshoot. They are a good bunch of people, and we usually have a pretty good turn out of about 10-15 cars.

The last one we had was last month and trying to find anywhere that sold disposable BBQ's was a real pain lol, but we did have a BBQ in the end and it was a good laugh.

Anyways, just wondering if any of you lot would maybe like to do a joint SCN & Briskoda meet?

Hi Guys, Dont want to **** on your parade or anything, but i used to be a member on SCN till i got banned. Anyways, we have a meet in Coventry usually once a month at Coombe Abbey, usually have a BBQ, drinks and a good old chat, along with a photoshoot. They are a good bunch of people, and we usually have a pretty good turn out of about 10-15 cars.

The last one we had was last month and trying to find anywhere that sold disposable BBQ's was a real pain lol, but we did have a BBQ in the end and it was a good laugh.

Anyways, just wondering if any of you lot would maybe like to do a joint SCN & Briskoda meet?

Sounds good to me.

Right ok thats cool guys, well we have got a private one for a select few of the usual cov meet regulars this weekend. I think the next one will be after christmas though.....

Ill pass it on to the people that usually organise the meets as obviously, since im banned i cant do it any more :lol: oh well......

Fabia TDI,it will be good if you could make it, to see what your car is like, as iirc dont you have the VT5 conversion on yours?

On my old FR i had the VT2 setup and afaik i was the only one to blow up 2 allard vt2 turbos :lol: woops.

Right ok thats cool guys, well we have got a private one for a select few of the usual cov meet regulars this weekend. I think the next one will be after christmas though.....

Ill pass it on to the people that usually organise the meets as obviously, since im banned i cant do it any more :lol: oh well......

Fabia TDI,it will be good if you could make it, to see what your car is like, as iirc dont you have the VT5 conversion on yours?

On my old FR i had the VT2 setup and afaik i was the only one to blow up 2 allard vt2 turbos :lol: woops.

Not sure about about this weekend but would be up for a Skoda/SEAT get together.

Theres not much to see really, my car looks almost standard from the outside. :(

Not sure about about this weekend but would be up for a Skoda/SEAT get together.

Theres not much to see really, my car looks almost standard from the outside. :(

So did mine matey ;) picture below :D

Ourcars034.jpg

Danielscar26-13.jpg

although it didnt look too standard after i wrote it off :(

100_1989.jpg

I'm lead to believe that the pedal in the middle can be used to slow or even stop the car without having to use other vehicles as an obstacle.

Seriously though , that's a shame - nice looking car.

:lol: i did use that pedal, and it slowed me down lots in the 200 yrds i had to stop from 145........................ kph of course :(

I'm lead to believe that the pedal in the middle can be used to slow or even stop the car without having to use other vehicles as an obstacle.

Seriously though , that's a shame - nice looking car.

Ouch is the word.

Nice looking car - you can just make out the FMIC in the "before" photos..

My VT5 has parted company with its turbo outlet pipe at the moment. Need stronger clamps :(

You need stronger clamps then my friend ;) and you need to speak to allards on that matter. See the link below for further information

http://www.prolockhoseclamps.com/index.php

and a quick vid on this one of them in action

aparently they are good for 9BAR of pressure ;)