To all you car lovers out there!!!!!

jec

I dont get why hes on the sex offenders register. Surely in his own room he can have sex with what he likes be it a human/doll/animal/bike? Still weird though.

How the hell do you shag a pavement? Surely you woulld get similar to carpet burns?

I dont get why hes on the sex offenders register. Surely in his own room he can have sex with what he likes be it a human/doll/animal/bike? Still weird though.

How the hell do you shag a pavement? Surely you woulld get similar to carpet burns?

So it's OK with an animal :eek:

OK - I'm visualising my mountain bike, and really struggling to comprehend the technicalities of performing this act. I think I'll forget about it and just get some ZZZZs

I think in times of desparation, any hole will do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

The guy's obviously a complete freak but how can they justify putting someone on the SOR for acts performed in private with an object that never was and never will be alive? :confused:. (What's next - blow up dolls and vibrators? :rofl:)

sounds like a waste of tax payer money bringing him to court really :thumbdwn: