Essex Meet: 9th May

roo

Who's up for a meet near J26 of the M25 on May 9th at around midday? It will be at the same location as the last one (easy to get to) which I'll post up the details of later. There is a pub in the middle of Epping Forest that is quite popular, and we could go to there and then go for a drive after.

If you are interested paste your name in the usual way:

Rooboy

I'd love to, unfortunately I've run out of white socks :P

I'll lend you some of mine if you like, although the furry dice is optional.

Would anyone object to changing it to the evening of the 8th and the location to the pit of dispair (Southend). We could meet up at the Tesco on the A127 that way nobodys happy :D. If everyone is happy with the original location (apart from Steve ;)) we could just leave it as it is.

i'm going up to GTi International now with Andy_CCR.

meeting at Boreham Interchange A12 BP Garage,time to be confirmed.

actually just had a thought i'll have to meet you guys at the Shell Garage just north of Colchester as i think i'll be going out that Saturday night.

FAB16V - What are your plans?as your a colchester local?

sod the saturday. if anyone still wants to, it will be the 9th at waltham abbey at midday. If anyone does not know the area, get off of M25 J26 and head towards Loughton, just after the Jewish cemetary, there is a turn off on the right into Epping Forest. It will be the car park on the left as soon as you turn down that side road.