Not really a newbie....

skodaw

Well I'm back... (Again) I've finally managed to get myself back into a Skoda, and this time its a Yellow Fabia vRS - 53 plate that came into work as a part exchange.

Since I was last on here, I've also changed job's and now work in a Skoda Dealer - although I probably should not name them - it might be seen as advertising - although they are well known in the North West ;)

Will try and find some time to pop in a little more now, I have been lurking over the last few month's but have not really posted much.

So Hi to anyone who remembers me - those of you that is that are not already thinking oh no not him again.....

Oh and I suppose now I own a yellow Fabia - I should apologize to all the other yellow car owners I used to take the mickey out of... :o