Malthouse Wednesday 13 Feb

expostmanpat

Am very happy with my tea tonight (Cottage pie when I start to make it, with a baked potato parsley mash topping) and can supply the twelvety five sex starved Albanians with a nice desert. You are clearly hallucinating

DESERT? as in deserted , as in alone...............

Get with the programme honey:P

( Or is that pogrom? )

Shelagh says she likes sand, can she come round, as she has never seen a naked Albanian.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DESERT? as in deserted , as in alone...............

Get with the programme honey:P

( Or is that pogrom? )

Shelagh says she likes sand, can she come round, as she has never seen a naked Albanian.

Shelagh’s love of sand explains why she likes an old camel like you and probably why you take the hump so often. You were in the foreign legion weren’t you? or do you forget:D

I will pop an Albanian in the fridge to keep him fresh of Shelagh.

Shelagh’s love of sand explains why she likes an old camel like you and probably why you take the hump so often. You were in the foreign legion weren’t you? or do you forget:D

I will pop an Albanian in the fridge to keep him fresh of Shelagh.

Sounds like handbags at dawn :rofl:

We all sat in stony silence really and glared at each other. We then made a pact to tell everyone it was great so next time more people can share in our misery………………… I think I have been spending too much time with Mr Grumpy.

:D:D:thumbup::thumbup::D:thumbup:evening sorry i couldnt make it this time had a few probs with the motor so its been to the docs but next time will def be there it sounds like a good laugh

You must have a funny sense of humour...........

'they' say there is no pain without pleasure, but believe me there is.

I wish i wasn't a masochist.

You must have a funny sense of humour...........

'they' say there is no pain without pleasure, but believe me there is.

I wish i wasn't a masochist.

I quite enjoy you being a Masochist……carry on the good work I say:thumbup::)

We all sat in stony silence really and glared at each other. We then made a pact to tell everyone it was great so next time more people can share in our misery………………… I think I have been spending too much time with Mr Grumpy.

Why do I find this soooooo hard to believe:rolleyes:

It was - A) Nice to see you all B) Nice to make a meet in my own car for once C) Nice to know I don't have the monopoly on battering stuff. Whatever that means.

The fog wasn't nice.

The BMW was nice - very nice. AND..................:eek: It had indicators.

The BMW was nice - very nice. AND..................:eek: It had indicators.

At last a convert. Mind you a lot of folk round here don’t consider it a real BMW…………Luddites.

Nice pods btw;)

Here are my flashers in operation 8_4_100.gif

What happened to the other pact?:rolleyes::D

It was a good meet, shame I had to leave so early, but crap weather and too many hours at the mo dictated for me unfortunalty.

Lady E, hope the passenger door was good, dont think I leaft you a stripe.

I nearly didnt make it far, happened to be quite slippy leaving. Least it was warm eh!

Ill have to see if im gunna be able to make next month, may not be ablut depending upon how things go with testin etc. March is going to be a farily hecktic month. Failing that I should be about for April depending upon when I get back from Spain.