Malthouse Wednesday 13 Feb

expostmanpat

Due to Thursday being Valentines and all the loved up Briskodians wanting to spend time at home in front of the log fire with their partners (or anyone they can grab:eek: :rofl: (Also the fact that the pub will be packed :D)) this months meet will now be on Wednesday 13 feb.

Please add your names down if you are planning on joining us, and I will see if they are able to lob in some sarnies if they are not too busy preparing for Thursday :)

1)PostmanPat + SWMBO

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1.) PostmanPat + SWMBO

2.) ric04vrs (on his own) (but with consoles)

3.) Foz1(if back from Islam Hall in time)

4.) ChrisRs (with an AmD unit for sale!!!)

5.) Wardy (hopefully)

1.) PostmanPat + SWMBO

5.) Wardy (hopefully)

6.) oilburninnut maybe (in a dirty great scania,still reqiring a lift)

7.) Shifty & Loz

sowerby bridge,the one you come off at for the malt house:thumbup:

Like I said mate, what junction, 22 or 24 :)

I will leave Leeds at 19:00 ...... If you need a lift, no problem :)

Like I said mate, what junction, 22 or 24 :)

I will leave Leeds at 19:00 ...... If you need a lift, no problem :)

i'm a profesional driver you don't expect me to know junction numbers do you?:rofl:

the one you get to by turning left out of the malt house big white scania with a red scrap tipper trailer on thanks:thumbup:

now all i have to do is get a load out of bradford on wednesday afternoon,won't know till wednesday

i'm a profesional driver you don't expect me to know junction numbers do you?:rofl:

the one you get to by turning left out of the malt house big white scania with a red scrap tipper trailer on thanks:thumbup:

now all i have to do is get a load out of bradford on wednesday afternoon,won't know till wednesday

That will be the Huddersfield junction then :). I could be looking for a lost Polish driver then :)

Just wear a red rose ......

1.) PostmanPat + SWMBO

5.) Wardy (hopefully)

6.) oilburninnut maybe (in a dirty great scania,still reqiring a lift)

7.) Shifty & Loz

8.) Amanda 50% (might be on a promise though ;):D)

lol. You'd have more fun at the malthouse!

you could be right, although free booze and not having to drive is a powerful incentive to go somewhere else (mind you he might not ask me on that night, he will ask though, coz i will tell him too:D)

you could be right, although free booze and not having to drive is a powerful incentive to go somewhere else (mind you he might not ask me on that night, he will ask though, coz i will tell him too:D)

Get him to take you to the Malt House & we can all have free beer :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

Get him to take you to the Malt House & we can all have free beer :rofl::rofl::rofl:.

I want a private life!!!:D I asked Santa for one (with Mr Clooney actually) and I can only surmise I must have been very naughty last year................ which is annoying as I want to be naughty this year instead;).

I want a private life!!!:D I asked Santa for one (with Mr Clooney actually) and I can only surmise I must have been very naughty last year................ which is annoying as I want to be naughty this year instead;).

Surmise that Santa kept Mr Clooney for himself (as pressie for Mrs Santa), so a stand in is now required !!

Ahem, Ahem, ;):cool::rolleyes::o

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: