Will I Be Welcome

lfc958

Richie

That is what I am hoping to do if I have an issue getting home after a meet :) :)

D'oh :doh: !!!!! Sadly not on Friday. I'm on nights.............. :mad: :thumbdwn: :(

Oh well had some potential bad news tonight. Fiat have decided to remove an option from their list. :weeping:

The 100w sub, appears to be the option removed from the printed list.

Looks like I could be getting my deposit back, as I have advised the dealer that if the order is not placed as per my specification by beginning of July I will be taking my custom elsewhere, and Fiat will no longer ever be considered as a future vehicle.

Fiat UK have had a snotty e mail around this decision, so lets see what happens.

It looks like my options are dwindling rapidly, no vRS, no 500. whats left ? :holmes:

Oh well had some potential bad news tonight. Fiat have decided to remove an option from their list. :weeping:

The 100w sub, appears to be the option removed from the printed list.

Looks like I could be getting my deposit back, as I have advised the dealer that if the order is not placed as per my specification by beginning of July I will be taking my custom elsewhere, and Fiat will no longer ever be considered as a future vehicle.

Fiat UK have had a snotty e mail around this decision, so lets see what happens.

It looks like my options are dwindling rapidly, no vRS, no 500. whats left ? :holmes:

that sounds like a shame....... i know my local dealer is really struggling with the demand for the 500!

maybe a GP sporting? you can still get it with the 1.3 75bhp JTD with all the cheap running costs (and my 1.9jtd sporting only cost £11k !) but it would be slower in the GP.... maybe a 1.9 ?!

if you find yourself at a meet that i will be at (weston in march, camping in the lakes in june ect? ) then I will be happy to let you test fly! :thumbup:

Ah well, may be for the best. I saw one on the M20 yesterday evening. Clearly an Italian driving. I think he was trying the "park it in my boot" therory.

Once I moved in the the middle lane he came along side gave me a dirty look then 5hat himself when I shoved my warrant card out the window...................................:rofl:

richie

You let him pass you :eek:

I couldn't breath I was laughing so hard......:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Plus I didnt want to dent his ego too much :rolleyes:

I really cannot see him refusing the car just because of the sub.He is just peed off with Fiat for removing it from the order option.He has been driving mine yesterday and today as I have hurt my eye and am having to wear old glasses.He said the more he drives mine the more he likes it......Maybe he will cancel the Fiat ..............

Three smarts outside the house mmmmm!

Kathy

All Fiats are ****.

The Panda 100 is just a no-no,

The 500 is for hermers,

Only delusional fools buy Puntos.

Get a grip, If I was to buy a new small car, I'd spend the £10k-£13k on a second hand proper Alfa, or Golf, or Astra VXR.

Sheesh..........

All Fiats are ****.

The Panda 100 is just a no-no,

The 500 is for hermers,

Only delusional fools buy Puntos.

Get a grip, If I was to buy a new small car, I'd spend the £10k-£13k on a second hand proper Alfa, or Golf, or Astra VXR.

Sheesh..........

I take that's a no.....

Alfa / Golf / Astra vXR, to get any of those as small as a 500, wouldnt they have to be squashed a bit, and you'd be buying an accident damaged car :rofl:

Taking custom elsewhere because the particular item you require is not available is part of competition for your money, if any item you buy is not as described/advertised then you have the right to reject / refuse it and take your custom elswhere for the item you want.

Where would we be if anyone could advertise anything then change their minds that the item advertised was different. :thumbup:

There is still 4 months for the order to be placed , before delivery in Sept, so Fiat still can make this item available. :)

In all honesty I like the look of the 500, and the Punto is supposed to be a good car, and looks lovely.

I would seriously consider a Panda 100 if I were to change cars as well.

( I must be ill this morning! )

I really cannot see him refusing the car just because of the sub.He is just peed off with Fiat for removing it from the order option.He has been driving mine yesterday and today as I have hurt my eye and am having to wear old glasses.He said the more he drives mine the more he likes it......Maybe he will cancel the Fiat ..............

Three smarts outside the house mmmmm!

Kathy

His and hers Smart cars!!!!!! See, I said it before...................................

Get well soon :grouphug: If it makes you feel any better, I'm full of snot and gunk at the moment, was sent home from work this morning about 0245. Still feeling like 5hite.

On the subject of Retro cars which should be made:-

Hilman Imp (with a mid engine based on a Pug 207)

Morris Minor (BMW 1 series under a cute body)

Renault 4 - on 2nd thoughts.....

Enjoy - and I'm not jealous - well a bit...

Autoexpress has pictures of the new KA ( fishtank), it has the panda/500 chassis and engine range.

It cant be that good if Ford are taking them can it ??

suerly that means that ford have decided they can't do better, and are just buying the parts from fiat instead!? lol....