1:18 Scale Die Cast Octavia vRS Model

GAFF

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've got a 56 plate Diamond Silver Octy 2 and on the back parcel shelf I have the Skoda dealer's model of an Octavia VRS looks like mine except left hand drive. What I am looking for is a micro small model of a silver Octy 2 to put on the rear parcel shelf of the model then I want a really, really, smal................. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :D

I get emails from Abrex about new products and haven't seen an official one with the Octy vRS II having been officially released yet. So many in the next few weeks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

According to the catalogue only the Roomster exists, although there are placeholders for the others. On the other hand there are a good number of models in the 1:24 collection. I haven't found a UK stockist, but there is one site quoting €28 or so for the 1:24 Octavia Estate.

The tiny model on the parcel shelf of a 1:18 would have to be 1:324. I don't believe anyone makes one in that scale, but at 14mm long it isn't impossible. ;)

Just for reference, 1:18 should be 25.4cm long, 1:24 should be 19cm long and 1:43 should be 10.6cm long.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've found two model shops in Prague stocking Abrex (and other brands as well) die cast model cars: - Products , Mac model | modely aut and one in Dečin (all in Czech Republic): ABREX Modely Škoda - Modely aut a hraèky z celého svìta

I suppose it's worth trying to order from them if they are willing to ship across Europe?!

I've found two model shops in Prague stocking Abrex (and other brands as well) die cast model cars: - Products , Mac model | modely aut and one in Dečin (all in Czech Republic): ABREX Modely Škoda - Modely aut a hraèky z celého svìta

I suppose it's worth trying to order from them if they are willing to ship across Europe?!

I was in foxtoys when I was in Prague

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...