Standard, Cage mod, PD160 trumpet and pipe

Suspension

Standard dampers and -25mm Eibach springs

Brakes

Audi TT 312mm

Wheels & tyres

17" mk1 Octy vRS, vRS wheel stickers and Falken 452's

Styling

Colour-coded grille surround, Mk2 Octy vRS grille badge, Skoda UK front number plate surround, Headlight protectors, vRS rear badging on front doors, Bosch aero wipers, VW Polo rear wiper, Mk2 Octy vRS rear badge, WWWBRISKODA.NET sticker below rear number plate, Fabia front/rear mudflaps

Interior

Black leather interior by Transcal, vRS grille badge on glove box, vRS Poppy Coral air freshener, Richbrook vRS licence holder, vRS steering wheel sticker, -1.25" short shifter.

Ice

Standard 'Symphony'

Future

Perhaps a remap - Angel Tuning or similar

Edited by ming

Nice looking car Ming.

Where did you get your rear mud flaps.

Cheers

Davy

These are the standard Skoda Fabia flaps. Had to trim off (used a Stanley knife) the return flange on the valance flush with the standard bumper then with the flap pre-heated in a bucket of boiling water just slipped it into position. It's a dawdle, honestly.

Spot on Ming :thumbup:

The front of mine will look like that soon :D

Cheers,

Steve

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the compliment. The family reckon that of all the mods the most enhancing is the colour coded grille surround. I'm almost of the same mind (I think the Octy alloys just edge it, though).

The mk2 Octy grille badge also looks the part IMO.

(I've posted a pic which originally was to show the Skoda UK surround but also gives you a close up of the grille and badge)

Just been looking at your latest post. Your car's looking absolutely wonderful. Still not too sure about the alloys, though. Go on, change back to the Octys, you know it's right!

BTW, (The front of mine will look like that soon :D) can't believe you're following me, for once ;)

Regards,

Bill.

Hi Bill - thanks for the comments on mine :) As I've said, I'm very pleased with the durability of the finish during this autumn and winter. I'll let you in on the products used, if you like ;)

The current alloys are suiting me very well currently and are due to be spaced out a little soon as that's my only issue at the moment; they run a lower offset than the standard or Spider wheels.

In the longer term, they're likely to become my winter wheels, with something else taking over for the rest of the time. Likely to be 17s, but not Spiders I'm afraid :)

Cheers,

Steve

how much was the leather trim bud?

I got a one-off price, as the set was made for someone else who, having paid a deposit didn't follow through - at least that was the story I was given - so, what I paid wasn't typical. However, the price was similar to Seat Surgeons - £800, but didn't include the door cards; Transcal are not too keen on doing these.

PM me if you want the full monty.

Many thanks for the compliments, guys.

Only fair to say, however, I really only followed many of the others - leather excepted.

For sure, the colour coded grille surround is the dawgs danglies - a MUST for all Black Magics. Also, don't you think the mkII Octy grille badge is pretty neat?

What about the vRS door badges?

Many thanks for the compliments, guys.

Only fair to say, however, I really only followed many of the others - leather excepted.

For sure, the colour coded grille surround is the dawgs danglies - a MUST for all Black Magics. Also, don't you think the mkII Octy grille badge is pretty neat?

What about the vRS door badges?

Looking good there.... A fine example.

The side badges were one of the first mods i did back when i first got the car in 2006.... I think it's because we had the CTR which has the badging on the sides too. :)

I've also colour coded the grille and agree it really suits the car in any of the colours..... except silver of course as it makes the car look more sporty / aggressive IMHO.

Get a Cupra splitter on too as that improves the look of the front end too.

Cheers

Dave.

• 6 months later...

Thanks, Steve.

I reckon, deep down, despite the myriad of choice, you're still a 17" Octy vRS man:thumbup: Oh, yes.

Look after yourself.

Bill.