JKM Group Buy - KONI FSD & Eibach

JKM_Performance

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll mull it over today... I know I'll be missing a great price etc etc, but I'm soooo poor right now :(
Why not take them up on a "pay half 5th March, half when fitted" offer? :P

This is one GB worth hammering the credit card for ;)

Make yer mind up, fella! :rofl:

Chris

Next time maybe.

I think I am right in saying that Koni have done their best to ensure this won't happen again. Bit of a shame that some companies ruined it for others and action had to be taken.

I think I am right in saying that Koni have done their best to ensure this won't happen again. Bit of a shame that some companies ruined it for others and action had to be taken.

Meaning no more special offers? Sorry am a bit confused?

Yep that's about the size of it mate.

You won't see prices like this again I don't think.

That is a shame, it's what 10% off list price?

I just don't have the money unfortunately and not going to put myself into debt to do this at the moment. I'm sure it's a great upgrade too.

Grrrrr, I've committed more thought that is healthy over this!! :rofl:

I'm going to have to leave it. Its money that is much better spent paying OFF a credit card at this moment in time.

Still, I'm pleased you got the numbers to make this work, so it wasn't such a bad idea after all ;)

Oh, and any news on the VF stuff I mentioned? :P

Grrrrr, I've committed more thought that is healthy over this!! :rofl:

I'm going to have to leave it. Its money that is much better spent paying OFF a credit card at this moment in time.

Still, I'm pleased you got the numbers to make this work, so it wasn't such a bad idea after all ;)

Oh, and any news on the VF stuff I mentioned? :P

Yes we have sorted a supplier for VF - Keith is sorting it at present we will post as soon as we have more news:)

Yes we have sorted a supplier for VF - Keith is sorting it at present we will post as soon as we have more news:)

EXCELLENT!!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I'll say no more to keep this thread on topic.

So come on then people, only a matter of hours until this GB closes!! :)

i know this is too late for the GB, but i have a question regarding the KONI FSDs and Eibachs - how much lower would the car sit with both and will this bring it into the territory of having trouble over speed bumps? Am i right in thinking it is only the Eibachs that lower a car?? Oh by the way my car is Octy 2 vRS hatch.

thanks!

i know this is too late for the GB, but i have a question regarding the KONI FSDs and Eibachs - how much lower would the car sit with both and will this bring it into the territory of having trouble over speed bumps? Am i right in thinking it is only the Eibachs that lower a car?? Oh by the way my car is Octy 2 vRS hatch.

thanks!

FSDs make no difference to the ride height.

Eibach springs lower a vRS by 20mm or an Elegance/L&K etc by 30mm (vRS is lowered 10mm over a 'standard' Octy.

OK?

thanks!

Yep, just as bahnstormer says - he is exactly right :)