JKM Group Buy - KONI FSD & Eibach

JKM_Performance

Following on from the success of the recent similar Group Buy we have been asked to run another FSD Group Buy.

We are offering the Koni and Eibach kit supplied and fitted at our workshop facility in Portsmouth for the all inclusive prices listed below, as well as fitting we will also be offering a delivery option on the FSD's and Eibach Pro Spring Kits. Prices are a tad higher than last time due to price increases for 2008 however the Group Buy prices still offer a good saving.

There are a few rules to qualify for this offer:-

1. We need a minimum of 5 buyers to have at least the FSD kit - Eibach springs are optional.

2. Cut off date for deposits will be Wednesday March 5th 2008 @ 5.30pm. You can choose to have fitting at a later date if you wish.

3. A deposit of 50% must be paid prior to/on the cut off date to qualify for the discount (the balance if having suspension fitted can be paid at time of fitting).

4. If having the parts sent direct and no fitting then the remaining 50% will be due no later then the cut off date of March 5th 2008.

4. Payments are to be made directly to us either in person or via the telephone via debit/credit Cards.

Fitted Prices - (All prices include VAT & tracking).

Octavia MK2 - FSD & Eibach £623.64

Octavia MK2 - FSD Only - £517.73

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD & Eibach - £661.44

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD only - £555.53

Octavia MK1 VRS - FSD Only - £517.73

Fabia VRS (up to 2006) - FSD & Eibach - £633.20

Fabia VRS (up to 2006) - FSD only - £517.73

Fabia (2000-2006) - FSD & Eibach - £626.38

Fabia (2000-2006) - FSD Only - £517.73

Delivered Prices (All prices include VAT & P&P)

Octavia MK2 - FSD & Eibach - £485.01

Octavia MK2 - FSD - £369.10

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD & Eibach - £522.81

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD - £406.90

Octavia MK1 VRS – FSD - £369.10

Fabia VRS (up to 2006) – FSD & Eibach - £494.58

Fabia (2000-2006) - FSD & Eibach – £487.75

Fabia & Fabia VRS (2000-2006) - FSD only - £369.10

If you wish to purchase Eibach springs on there own these would be as per the current prices on our webshop.

Please add you name to the list below and the PM/email or call me with your requirements and contact details so I can take deposits when we have a minimum of 5.

Thanks Kate :)

1) Anonymous Corrida Red Octy MK2 VRS (2.0 TFSI) Owner – FSD & Eibach

2)

3)

4)

5)

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You lucky people from the south :)

Thats 10% cheaper than the best(ish) deals in the north, I was on the look out for one of these group buys but didn't have the patience or the being bothered to organise one meself (thanks Awesome)

If you think your standard set up is not so good/pants then go for it you won't be dissapointed (I only speak for Fabia VRS)

:):thumbup::D:cool:

Oh if only I wasn't so poor. :(

Why not take them up on a "pay half 5th March, half when fitted" offer? :P

This is one GB worth hammering the credit card for ;)

Why not take them up on a "pay half 5th March, half when fitted" offer? :P

This is one GB worth hammering the credit card for ;)

I totally agree tom hit it with the credit card.Then get divorce papers through the following week from the wife.:D

You lucky people from the south :)

Thats 10% cheaper than the best(ish) deals in the north, I was on the look out for one of these group buys but didn't have the patience or the being bothered to organise one meself (thanks Awesome)

People have been known to travel from the North for a JKM GB, you know. *cough* ;) *cough*

:D

I totally agree tom hit it with the credit card.Then get divorce papers through the following week from the wife.:D

.........and then everyones happy :D:P , but it does'nt work like that in reality!

This is my eight step plan and what REALLY happens............

1. Go ahead and make the purchase whatever it may be, Koni FSD's & Eibach's, new TV, trip away etc. etc.

2. Keep it quiet for as long as possible (this keeps ear ache down to a minimum)

3. As and when the new purchase is about to be delivered or you are about to go on that trip with the lads, start dropping subtle hints.

4. SWMBO finds out about said purchase/up coming trip

5. All hell breaks loose (be prepared for a rocky ride for up to a week)

6. SWMBO calms down (but has still not forgiven you so tread carefully)

7. After around two weeks everything is back to normal.

8. Start planning the next purchase/trip

Job done :D:D

.........and then everyones happy :D:P , but it doesn't work like that in reality!

This is my eight step plan and what REALLY happens............

Quite scarily accurate Steve! :eek:

:rofl:

Ok I need some advice ;)

Is it going to be much lower than the standard setup?

The reason I ask is around where I live is speed hump city :thumbdwn: at the moment the car is fine over these speed humps even with the rear arb fitted :)

The car park at work however is another matter :mad: if I don't go out at an angle it scrapes my front bumper!

If it's going to mean stopping every 25 yards because the car is going to be bad over speed bumps then I'm not doing it :rolleyes:

If it's going to be ok then I'm in :D

Is this just for Octy/Fabia owners?

If there are FSD / Eibach available then I'll happy add you on. :)

Just a note for everyone

From the 1st of March our retail prices on Koni's will change - they are going up:(. Koni have this week issued a maximun discount that we can re sell Konis to our customers at from 1st March. This means that this will be last group buy that we can offer at this price. All further sales will be at the new Koni price stated on our webshop on March 1st.

Can someone please help me out with what is the difference between this kit (shocks and springs) and coilovers?

Im not a serious track person but maybe once or twice a year..

I also want a brake job done and if this offer is up my street then maybe I should have it all done.

JKM would you be up for this aswell??

cheers

Hi

Yes we would be happy to do the brake work as well for you. Let me know what you want doing and I will PM a cost to you.

The difference between the coilovers and FSD are as follows:

Coilovers are ride height adjustable and can be adjusted to suit the height and ride style required - they are a complete unit i.e. spring and damper in one.

FSD's are just dampers on there own and are a fixed platform ride height the FSD's have the ability to stiffen the ride when required but do not compromise everyday driving.

Hope this Helps

Kate

Yep.

The FSDs are designed to IMPROVE comfort over standard, and they stiffen up a treat in the corners... they really are the best of both worlds.

There must be more interest in this GB at these prices.... :eek:

I can recall the look on Chris' face when he mentioned trying follow me around a slightly tricky bend last Saturday :D

It brought back disturbing memories of when the same happened to me following Steve to a Leathern Bottle meet. Picture the scene -

You are following somone for quite some miles and you've kinda tuned in to the space between you and maintain it, adjusting your speed accordingly. Then along comes a nice little right hand bend which doesn't trouble the leading (FSD equipped) car so you follow still keeping the pace and the spacing correct except you realise at around half way through the bend that actually you really aren't going to make it round this corner!!!

I am desparate to get mine back onto Eibach/FSD combo. It was the best upgrade done, and worth every penny. The road handling is much, much improved over standard :)

Thanks Kate for your PM, looking forward to the PM letting me know it's in :thumbup:

Whilst all this discussion about the FSD & Eibach combination is all very interesting and positive the thread has drifted somewhat "off topic". This is a Group Buy so could all future posts be specifically related to it ie. only post if you are interested in participating in the the GB.

Thankyou

And before you say it, I know I am as much to blame as anyone! :o

Following on from the success of the recent similar Group Buy we have been asked to run another FSD Group Buy.

We are offering the Koni and Eibach kit supplied and fitted at our workshop facility in Portsmouth for the all inclusive prices listed below, as well as fitting we will also be offering a delivery option on the FSD's and Eibach Pro Spring Kits. Prices are a tad higher than last time due to price increases for 2008 however the Group Buy prices still offer a good saving.

There are a few rules to qualify for this offer:-

1. We need a minimum of 5 buyers to have at least the FSD kit - Eibach springs are optional.

2. Cut off date for deposits will be Wednesday March 5th 2008 @ 5.30pm. You can choose to have fitting at a later date if you wish.

3. A deposit of 50% must be paid prior to/on the cut off date to qualify for the discount (the balance if having suspension fitted can be paid at time of fitting).

4. If having the parts sent direct and no fitting then the remaining 50% will be due no later then the cut off date of March 5th 2008.

4. Payments are to be made directly to us either in person or via the telephone via debit/credit Cards.

Fitted Prices - (All prices include VAT & tracking).

Octavia MK2 - FSD & Eibach £623.64

Octavia MK2 - FSD Only - £517.73

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD & Eibach - £661.44

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD only - £555.53

Octavia MK1 VRS - FSD Only - £517.73

Fabia VRS (up to 2006) - FSD & Eibach - £633.20

Fabia VRS (up to 2006) - FSD only - £517.73

Fabia (2000-2006) - FSD & Eibach - £626.38

Fabia (2000-2006) - FSD Only - £517.73

Delivered Prices (All prices include VAT & P&P)

Octavia MK2 - FSD & Eibach - £485.01

Octavia MK2 - FSD - £369.10

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD & Eibach - £522.81

Octavia MK1 (excluding VRS) FSD - £406.90

Octavia MK1 VRS – FSD - £369.10

Fabia VRS (up to 2006) – FSD & Eibach - £494.58

Fabia (2000-2006) - FSD & Eibach – £487.75

Fabia & Fabia VRS (2000-2006) - FSD only - £369.10

If you wish to purchase Eibach springs on there own these would be as per the current prices on our webshop.

Please add you name to the list below and the PM/email or call me with your requirements and contact details so I can take deposits when we have a minimum of 5.

Thanks Kate :)

1) Anonymous Corrida Red Octy MK2 VRS (2.0 TFSI) Owner – FSD & Eibach

2)

3)

4)

5)

Just a note for everyone

From the 1st of March our retail prices on Koni's will change - they are going up:(. Koni have this week issued a maximun discount that we can re sell Konis to our customers at from 1st March. This means that this will be last group buy that we can offer at this price. All further sales will be at the new Koni price stated on our webshop on March 1st.

Bumpety :bump:

I guess Harry and Chris are still pondering. Johnwg really should be on the list too, then just one more is needed to make this a goer. :);):rofl: