JKM Group Buy - KONI FSD & Eibach

JKM_Performance

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need a new set of dampers. Everything was fine up to the star inn meet the other day, but not I have severe clonking on bumps. I couldn't see anything last night, but after the drive into work, the rear right shock is losing all its oil.

Put me down for a set of LSDs. I already have Eibach springs so don't think I need to change them (although one could do with a wash as it's been spray painted in damper hydraulics :rofl: )

Put me down for a set of LSDs. I already have Eibach springs so don't think I need to change them (although one could do with a wash as it's been spray painted in damper hydraulics :rofl: )

You sure you don't want the acclaimed FSDs instead??

That means this GB should be a goer, the springs will be fine I'm sure Xav. :)

I need a new set of dampers. Everything was fine up to the star inn meet the other day, but not I have severe clonking on bumps. I couldn't see anything last night, but after the drive into work, the rear right shock is losing all its oil.

Good choice; you will not regret it!! :D

I'd go for fitted please, Kate :)

When can you squeeze it in? Working out of the UK means I'm only around at the weekend. Although I could do Friday 14th in the morning. Obviously, I need it done asap.

Ta :thumbup:

No problems, I will get them ordered Thursday so the March 14th should be fine, but I will confirm this at the end of the week.:)

Updated list Monday 3rd March:

1) Anonymous Blue Octy MK2 VRS (2.0 TFSI) - FSD & Eibach

2) Anonymous Octy MK2 - FSD & Eibach

3) Octy MK2 VRS (2.0 TFSI) - FSD & Eibach - Supply Only

4) Octy MK2 VRS TFSI - FSD & Eibach

5) tfboy - Fabia VRS - FSD's

This list wont close until March 5th folks so if you want to take part you have until 5.30pm on Wednesday.

Kate

Hi Kate - I tried my best to resist, but me old mate Xav brutally twisted my arm....:rofl:

Please put me down for the Koni FSD's only, delivered to Xav.... (thanks mate for the offer to bring them with you).

For a Fabia vRS 2005 (already has Eibach springs fitted)..

Thanks

Bas

Hi Kate - I tried my best to resist, but me old mate Xav brutally twisted my arm....:rofl:

Please put me down for the Koni FSD's only, delivered to Xav.... (thanks mate for the offer to bring them with you).

For a Fabia vRS 2005 (already has Eibach springs fitted)..

Thanks

Bas

I'll go softer next time when I make a suggestion on msn :rofl:

Kate, might as well be cheeky - if I come round to get mine fitted, is there any saving to be made on Bas' set as I can pick them up and no delivery is required? :)

Updated List

1) Anonymous Blue Octy MK2 VRS (2.0 TFSI) - FSD & Eibach

2) Anonymous Octy MK2 - FSD & Eibach

3) Octy MK2 VRS (2.0 TFSI) - FSD & Eibach - Supply Only

4) Octy MK2 VRS TFSI - FSD & Eibach

5) tfboy - Fabia VRS - FSD's

6) Bas - Fabia VRS - FSD's (supply only)

I'll go softer next time when I make a suggestion on msn :rofl:

Kate, might as well be cheeky - if I come round to get mine fitted, is there any saving to be made on Bas' set as I can pick them up and no delivery is required? :)

Just spoke to Bas, they are getting shipping to a UK address for him:)

Hi Tom,

Cost for FSD's only collected is £359.11 inc VAT - Go on you know you want them ;)

Kate

Cheers Kate.

I'll mull it over today... I know I'll be missing a great price etc etc, but I'm soooo poor right now :(

:rofl:

Just spoke to Bas, they are getting shipping to a UK address for him:)
Cheers Kate.

I'll mull it over today... I know I'll be missing a great price etc etc, but I'm soooo poor right now :(

:rofl:

But you'll soooooo regret it tomorrow if you don't :D

Hi Tom,

Cost for FSD's only collected is £359.11 inc VAT - Go on you know you want them ;)

Kate

Tom,

You're only saving £10 on postage and surely it will cost you three times that in fuel alone to collect! Why bother?

All I can say is that I'm soooo very impressed by JKM's Kate - she is totally on the ball - extremely fast response and so very helpful. I can see why some of my mates speak so highly of her and JKM....

Bas