latest mod

jasc1988

Was just about to buy these last night for mine.

Had them on the Golf for 8 months, never stopped with them, and they also had the German bit at the side.

I had plain black surrounds on the Golf, not a big fan of all that writing, plates are mint though.

19232.attach

Ran mega illegal ones going down to Edition38 last year!

:eek:

19231.attach

Skrew it, im going to order mine just now! :rolleyes:

EDIT: ORDERED! :thumbup:

I've also come close to ordering a set for my Fabia a few times - only me being a tight a*se has prevented me pressing the 'BUY' button! I do think they look the dogs and I'm also a fan of the Euro look surrounds.

I've had a set on my Audi Coupe for a number of years now and never had an issue with the police or the MoT and I've got the 'D' German identifier on the front plate. I've also had the black and silver plates on my VW bus for the past 10 years - again without issue. They are legal only on vehicles first registered before Jan 1973 and my Bus is a (June) '73 on an L plate - man I'm bad!!!:D

I had them on my Mk2 Golf GTI, Polo GTI and MK4 Golf Anni and only got pulled once over a period of a few years, it's a £30 fine but they cannot give you points for it, they just tell you to change them! If they can be bothered!