Curve projector halogen headlights and cornering front fog-lights

irfant

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

my roomy (see pic) does not come with the steering headlights and cornering fog-light function (all the roomys brought to my country lack of that function).

I was wonder if is there any way to get the necessary parts (mainly the steering headlights), install and make them work along with the cornering function. Have someone ever tried that? Or.. is there any way to activate the fog-light cornering function alone?

Many thanks.

Jeff

22162.attach

22163.attach

Hi guys,

my roomy (see pic) does not come with the steering headlights and cornering fog-light function (all the roomys brought to my country lack of that function).

I was wonder if is there any way to get the necessary parts (mainly the steering headlights), install and make them work along with the cornering function. Have someone ever tried that? Or.. is there any way to activate the fog-light cornering function alone?

Many thanks.

Jeff

I've got the same fog and headlights. Asked to service, they said it is almost impossible...

Cause the steering headlights have an additional motor for function and wiring from the ECU.

But if you spend enough money, nothing is impossible.

Actually, I'm expecting new headlights, pops up from CZ tuning sector, maybe a double lens headlight... ;)

Thanks irfant for quick reply,

certainly I'd like different headlights that the ones my roomy has. Which ones are you getting? Any recommendation on halogen headlights?

Here in South America is not easy to get "sophisticated" accesories for skodas, is there any good place to get such parts and accesories in Europe / Asia?

Jeff

Thanks irfant for quick reply,

certainly I'd like different headlights that the ones my roomy has. Which ones are you getting? Any recommendation on halogen headlights?

Here in South America is not easy to get "sophisticated" accesories for skodas, is there any good place to get such parts and accesories in Europe / Asia?

Jeff

I'm always following the CZ tuning shops, especially SKODA TUNING SHOP for Octavia, Octavia II, Fabia, Roomster, Superb, Felicia : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

I will use Xenon kit, therefore I'm waiting for a sophisticated headlight with lenses. Some of friends from CZ told me that in a near future a new headlight will be in the market, probably with dual lens.

I'm always following the CZ tuning shops, especially SKODA TUNING SHOP for Octavia, Octavia II, Fabia, Roomster, Superb, Felicia : Skoda Tuning = superskoda.com

I will use Xenon kit, therefore I'm waiting for a sophisticated headlight with lenses. Some of friends from CZ told me that in a near future a new headlight will be in the market, probably with dual lens.

Great, many thanks!

• 1 month later...

Is it possible to build the headligts into a Fabia 2, that allready has the cornering fog lights and lense headlights, but without curve function?

And are the curve headlights for models with xenon also?

Best Regards

Morten

Is it possible to build the headligts into a Fabia 2, that allready has the cornering fog lights and lense headlights, but without curve function?

And are the curve headlights for models with xenon also?

Best Regards

Morten

Are you sure that you have curve headlights? Because two models are available, the first one has not curve feature...

BTW, the curve feature only works when you drive, the YouTube clip is only demo...

virajoffbp8.jpg

virajonuj5.jpg

Edited by irfant

No i dont have curve light, i just want to have it when i order a Fabia 2, if its possible?

UK cars have the option of 'cornering fog lights', but headlights are fixed.

I guess Curve Projector headlights are a European option only (perhaps).

• 10 months later...

Can anyone tell me the benefit of cornering fog lights when it's illegal to use them unless visiblity is less than 100 metres because of fog or falling snow and they are intended to make you more visible to other drivers in those conditions?

Can anyone tell me the benefit of cornering fog lights when it's illegal to use them unless visiblity is less than 100 metres because of fog or falling snow and they are intended to make you more visible to other drivers in those conditions?

IIRC its a case that the nearside fog light (only) comes on automatically when required going around the corner (dictated by the amount of steering lock applied) and goes off when you straighten the wheels. The idea being to give more illumination to the nearside kerb.

I see. A bit like my old grey import Spacewagon which had dual filament bulbs in the sidelights and the brighter one lit up with the indicators, supposedly illuminating the corner. I always thought it was a bit of a gimmick.

• 6 years later...

UK cars have the option of 'cornering fog lights', but headlights are fixed.

I guess Curve Projector headlights are a European option only (perhaps).

Discovered by accident today that my UK 2007 Roomster Scout has cornering fog lights, and the moving headlights