NO

pdhealy

daz_pd

cathalb

bpm

Cian

Autojumbler

John Mulholland

Looks like the Vag guys are starting a convoy from various places, one from Dublin leaving Dublin (Texaco beside Airside ) at 0830 Castlewellan - VAGdrivers.net - Sponsored by O'Reilly & Sons, Longford - 043 46321 - Main VW Dealers

So wheres best to meet the rest of yea? @ Octav.ed you know the area wheres a good spot? From the map It looks like we have to go through Castlewellan Village so what about the NI boys be there when the Dublin Convoy comes through. Maybe Ed can give me a buzz when he's there and I can let you know where we are. I suspect the Dublin convoy should be there for about 10am.

@2007 vrs theres a North West Convoy if your interested Castlewellan From The Whesstt! - VAGdrivers.net - Sponsored by O'Reilly & Sons, Longford - 043 46321 - Main VW Dealers

Just about to head to this. Hope it still gets a good turnout. Despite the weather..

Was just speakin to one of the organisers there, asking him could we have space for a submarine stand?

Excellent show once the weather cleared up. Nice to meet some of you. Octav.ed and Gaff..and others (short term memory loss for names) Excellent show once the weather cleared up. Nice to meet some of you. Who did I meet again?:D

Even better show when I won Best Skoda:thumbup: closely followed by the Red Zymoled Furby and my mate who came with me to his first ever VAG show picked up a £100 voucher for Eurocarparts in the raffle..

Hope to see you again at Cultra for the VAG only show and hopefully get better weather from the start this time..

Excellent show once the weather cleared up. Nice to meet some of you. Octav.ed and Gaff..and others (short term memory loss for names) Excellent show once the weather cleared up. Nice to meet some of you. Who did I meet again?:D

Even better show when I won Best Skoda:thumbup: closely followed by the Red Zymoled Furby and my mate who came with me to his first ever VAG show picked up a £100 voucher for Eurocarparts in the raffle..

Hope to see you again at Cultra for the VAG only show and hopefully get better weather from the start this time..

:thumbup:

Great show as per usual, nice to see a good turnout and a great selection of octavia's. Also great to get a prize!! :thumbup:

The car was looking well, unfortuately didn't get to meet you. Maybe next time :thumbup: