Irish Meet - Castlewellan '08, GTiNI Annual Enthusiasts Show

GAFF

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hey Gaff, any chance the likes of Jabba or anyone like that might have some sort of presence at the show?

tbh I haven't a clue, maybe check out there website or email them to see what they have planned. Maybe let us know :thumbup:

Hey Gaff, any chance the likes of Jabba or anyone like that might have some sort of presence at the show?

I'm sure there'll be a Jabba specimen at the show.. Oh btw I might come...

would love to go, but 2 hours away i dont think i would have time. Gutted i missed the meet that was right beside me a while back as i had to work!

Would love to go. Do you think there will be Vrs Combi's up there? Also, I have not gone on any sort of a car meet before.............is there a meeting point for us Southern Lads in the morning for the spin up??

Just checked my schedule and unfortunately myself and cathalb will be safety cars at a car rally in Drogheda on that weekend.

would love to go, but 2 hours away i dont think i would have time. Gutted i missed the meet that was right beside me a while back as i had to work!

Were all 2 hrs away :rolleyes::D:thumbup:

Would love to go. Do you think there will be Vrs Combi's up there? Also, I have not gone on any sort of a car meet before.............is there a meeting point for us Southern Lads in the morning for the spin up??

Probably meet up around the Airport somewhere, but that will be sorted closer to the time. Theres a big convoy of Vagdrivers.net guys heading up. I thought Cathal would have the Combi there but it looks like they are otherwise engaged :) Theres a few others around, so ya never know ;)

Might be a good idea to keep names on the list, so we can keep account of who's going/not :thumbup:

Please all add names to the relevant section

Yes

1. octav.ed

2. vista

3. Gaff

4. rayzor

5. fletch555

Maybe

collieq

k.young

NO

pdhealy

daz_pd

cathalb

bpm

Just checked my schedule and unfortunately myself and cathalb will be safety cars at a car rally in Drogheda on that weekend.

Hi can I ask as to when and where the rally is ?? Is it the one that starts at the hotel near Stanmullen?