Blackpool meet Sat 8th March (avec Shifty's chippy tea)

Loz

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the South Beach meet worked OK.

Will the Pleasure Beach be open by 8th March - last time we had a couple of hours on the rides. Maybe people would like to do that again, but if its shut meeting somewhere else may be better.

Just a couple of suggestions but feel free to ignore - Jack plays footy Saturday mornings, so I won't be over until later in the day anyway.

It will be open even if its only half the park I'd have thought, but I've heard they are gonna start charging for entry, so don't know if they have started doing that yet or not....

i would be up for going on a few rides , never been on the Big one , haven't they got a new ride and/or the one from Southport ?

i would be up for going on a few rides , never been on the Big one , haven't they got a new ride and/or the one from Southport ?

The big one was £7 when I finished working there in 2003. So it can only have gone up. Wristbands are an option, but only if everyone wants to really? Otherwise you're wasing £11 if you book in advance and no one else wants to gon on anything! lol

The big one was £7 when I finished working there in 2003. So it can only have gone up. Wristbands are an option, but only if everyone wants to really? Otherwise you're wasing £11 if you book in advance and no one else wants to gon on anything! lol

jeez, swmbo is working this day, and HC wasn't really interested... if she finds out rides are in the ball park, I would never stop her nagging me!!

*sharky, hopes no rides, peacefull day on his own ;)

lol! I think for this it is probably going to be easier to say if ypu want to go on the odd ride then pay per ride, even though it costs more. i will be up for a quick go on the grand national :)

I checked the bonds website and according to that it will be open! yay! The worlds acest ice cream! :thumbup:

They're open year round ;)

Not a regular, no, never, honest.

I know - like I said - I just checked the website.....

I assumed it would be as it's pretty popular, but thought it as well to check. Can't say I tend to go for ice cream in winter. I'm not that weird

I used to go riding at Elswick riding centre down the road from there. Was v handy :)

1)Roo and Emily

2)Robbo6210 (SWMBO Maybe)

3)loz

4) sharkrider

5) Wardy (probably)

6) Ric

7) Smog Monster

8) Mattbeef

9) Harry

10) jaymd (probably)

11) sms+swmbo possible

any sat nav details/itinerys yet?

Ok, I think we should meet on south beach car park again, as you can't really miss it. It is on the prom right infront of the pleasure beach (whose post code is FY4 1EZ if memory serves me). From there we can meander round the pleasure beach for half an hour or so and maybe have a quick go on the Grand National, which last time I was there was £4. Then we can go up to Bonds for an ice cream and if Dave feels he has time to do a quick drive on his break from the shop then maybe we could do that. Team time will be around 5pm I am thinking :)

Sorry - after initially thinking I was gonna come, I'm not now. Need to spend quality time with the rellies that I've not seen for some time. :cool: I suspect this will involve copious amounts of beer on Friday night. :dtp:

Great Jason has dropped out and now me.

Just been looking at my car and its seams that Mr Toyo is going to be getting all my chip money now :(