vRS Sump Guard

Hmmmmmmmm ....... think there could be some competition for this.

Why TBH its a poor design, and I know it will get into stupid figures due to demand.

At the end of the day its a piece of alloy plate cut into a shape and some angle section welded to form a braket. Got to be £50 tops for materials

Just my 2p worth

and I know it will get into stupid figures due to demand.

Exactly... the number of people looking for one will push the price up.

Think this really is a missed opportunity for a company somewhere. The interest that is always shown on here should mean that there is a market for one to be developed.

there are only a few people running lower than me,THEY ARE NOT NESSESARY,JUST USE YOUR BLOODY EYES,ONLY AN IDIOT WILL DO DAMAGE,shouty rant over,enjoy your evenings and waste your cash if you are an idiot :thumbup:

Personally think this is an essential buy if you own a Fabia Vrs..:thumbup: The sump is low to start with and obvious to see how low if say Eibachs fitted.

I had one when i had my Vrs and when it came off at time of sale there were scrapes a plenty............I'm sure others will say also........;)

there are only a few people running lower than me,THEY ARE NOT NESSESARY,JUST USE YOUR BLOODY EYES,ONLY AN IDIOT WILL DO DAMAGE,shouty rant over,enjoy your evenings and waste your cash if you are an idiot :thumbup:

OOOOOOO :eek:................just askin lol lol lol

Was only enquiring as i'm considering lowering the car 40mm n i drive on alot of back and rough roads, due to where i stay.

i live on b roads in the pennines and the ribble valley,this is how low my car is,it doesn't scrape if you drive right,this is the proof you don't need it,if you go lower than this you might,but a set of 35mm lowering springs is NOT low.

THIS is low

P1050184.jpg

P1050182.jpg

If you run this low then you are qualified to tell me something,if you don't then shut the f u ;):rofl::cool:

Christ sake, chill! lol lol was just enquiring lol lol lol how low is that? I aint going anywhere NEAR that low.
:rofl::rofl:i'm perfectly chilled hence the;):rofl::cool:,it wasn't you my original post was aimed at,it was the guys running on standard gear giving advice based on heresay,guesswork and bs,i run low and have no issues,you can easy see any approaching hazards:D

Ah, sorry dude. Mucho apologies lol It was the whole "lets panic if the cars low incase we knacker a sump" lol Think i'll go with your advice, 40mm H&R springs to be fitted and i'll leave out the sump guard and bow to your genius lol lol lol lol

i live on b roads in the pennines and the ribble valley,this is how low my car is,it doesn't scrape if you drive right,this is the proof you don't need it,if you go lower than this you might,but a set of 35mm lowering springs is NOT low.

THIS is low

P1050184.jpg

P1050182.jpg

If you run this low then you are qualified to tell me something,if you don't then shut the f u ;):rofl::cool:

my mate has an se just as low as yours and he is after a sump guard as he has caught the underside of the car a few times now it only takes a bump to catch you out being that low !!!

Lets please deal with this in a gentleman like manner, that means no fingers and no abuse of other members.

A serious question was asked, feel free to give your opinion but also allow others to give theirs.

FWIW after seeing the damage to mine when I removed it I think it was worth the money.

i'm only giving an opinion based on actual EXPIERIENCE.

As was Superted and myself.

I wasn't aware i abused anyone:D

Just trying to prevent you from joining the Snoopie club ;)