WSM7 - Post Meet Discussion & Pics

Makefish

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some more pics from weston. Gotta be one of my favourite mk1 octavias, this car should be x-rated lol

You should drive the thing in the wet, it will wheel spin in 6th, that's X rated for you. :eek:

It tries to find new ways to kill who ever drives it.

PS did you take any pics of anything else. :rofl:

Cheers Will, apart from the soggy weather and coming home to a £280 vets bill:(

Ouch, what happened??

Don't talk to me about vets right now, just got home from stables watching the horse I loan pretty much dying in her stable. It was horrific and heartbreaking to see - blood coming from her nose, eyes rolling and panting. Her owner can't afford vets bills.

:( sorry to hear it Loz, 8" gash in Dino's back :(

Aww :( is he ok? Dogs are the worst aswell aren't they. I mean, I'm an animal lover, so any animal in pain upsets me, and my horse is a sweetie, but I haven't known her all that long so the emotinal bond isn't so much as with a dog. I remember the morning my dog (also Dino :)) had a stroke. I had to go to work and before I went I was just sat in the garden with her crying on her. I thought that was it. I have a wizard vet though and now you wouldn't know she was 15 with renal failure and had a stroke lol. It's tough though isn't it

Makefish and Ian what wax did you use on your cars? they look pretty good with the way the water has beaded on them!!

Its a shame theres no pix of my car.... would put everyone esles to shame! :(

Hi there,

Slighty gutted I missed the meet - unfortunate turn of events meant I had to drive to Norfolk straight from Edinburgh...looks like it was a good one, though. I'll make sure I'm there for the next one.