WSM7 - Post Meet Discussion & Pics

Makefish

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you all guys!! Sorry Will about the wedgie me and Milly gave you, it was very funny though :P

Hope to see you all again soon....on a nicer day perhaps?? hehe!!

P.S - I want a cow, they are so damn cute!!

15032008145.jpg

Colin riding the clown !!!!

The only photo I took

Hmmm i look ever so slightly damp there :rofl:

It was an "interesting" experience being sat on that clowns knee :rofl::rofl:

I had a great day, apart from driving home in the shockingly bad weather, the TC kept cutting in on the motorway from aquaplaning and de-activating my cruise control :mad: and seeing two accidents where cars had mounted the crash barriers and slid along them!

Nice to see old and new faces, i think we all need to practice our skipping skills for the next one ;)

I had a great day, apart from driving home in the shockingly bad weather, the TC kept cutting in on the motorway from aquaplaning and de-activating my cruise control :mad: and seeing two accidents where cars had mounted the crash barriers and slid along them!

Nice to see old and new faces, i think we all need to practice our skipping skills for the next one ;)

God, those accidents were horrendous. I can't see how the driver could have escaped from the second one, it was unbelievable. whole front of the car over the barrier and slid sideways along it into a concrete bridge...whole of the drivers side annihilated..... scary stuff

lol at the skipping. That was funny! Gutted about Roo getting loads more tickets than you on deal or no deal!!! hahaha!

God, those accidents were horrendous. I can't see how the driver could have escaped from the second one, it was unbelievable. whole front of the car over the barrier and slid sideways along it into a concrete bridge...whole of the drivers side annihilated..... scary stuff

lol at the skipping. That was funny! Gutted about Roo getting loads more tickets than you on deal or no deal!!! hahaha!

And you stealing my balls... biyach!!! :mad: