WSM7 - Post Meet Discussion & Pics

Makefish

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it was very soggy. Still an enjoyable day though and not too bad a drive home.

I did have some of Miss Piggy's fudge and she is more than welcome to make some more.

cheers guys for a very wet but enjoyable day. the trip down the m4 was good and the journey back was even better as showed the mk2 lads that the mk1 can keep up lol even if my car was drinking petrol like it was going out of fashion. have got some pics just gotta work out how to put them on......

Good to meet everyone today just a shame about the weather. Note: must take a brolly next time. :(

I'm going to buy skipping rope tomorrow and practice, I need some more of those tokens. Only 11990 to go for that DVD player. :rofl:

I'm siting here drinking my Cider at the mo and very nice it is too.

Oh thanks Will for all your hard work.

If you want your number plate or photo removed please let me know. (Photo's now edited, some better than others)

Its a bit of a task to erase all the plates, but I will do it shortly and repost the pictures.

Thought I'd put them up sooner rarther than later so people can have a butchers.

Gordano Services

STA42853Small.jpg

STA42856Small.jpg

STA42859Small.jpg

STA42860Small.jpg

STA42861Small.jpg

STA42863Small.jpg

STA42864Small.jpg

STA42865Small.jpg

STA42867Small.jpg