Skoda story ends before it started......

Ok here's my little sob story...

Firstly heres a recap:

I'm a new briskodian who recently splashed out 3250 on my first car "a W reg Fabia 1.4 16v elegance". I asked the good opnions of experienced briskodians at whether the price I paid was good for the car etc... at which point point I was promptly told by one briskodian I had pretty much lost the plot. - I loved the car so I bought it.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the deal fell through, they didnt valet the car and the wheels look liked they had either been changed. I was quite suprised that he classified some fat mans mess (inc disco crisp remains) "dust". Oh yeah there was also a pube near the hand brake.

So here I am once again skodaless and more importantly carless.

Luckily, I got my hard earned money back (inc deposit).

I also wanted to say that the people at the skoda garage were utterly useless and unprofessional. I would have got more respect talking to the excrement of a well fed pig.

I still want to buy a Skoda and will be checking on here regularly to see if there are any available! PM me!

I'll keep my head up for now!

Guest parsko
Ok here's my little sob story...

Firstly heres a recap:

I'm a new briskodian who recently splashed out 3250 on my first car "a W reg Fabia 1.4 16v elegance". I asked the good opnions of experienced briskodians at whether the price I paid was good for the car etc... at which point point I was promptly told by one briskodian I had pretty much lost the plot. - I loved the car so I bought it.

Anyway, to cut a long story short, the deal fell through, they didnt valet the car and the wheels look liked they had either been changed. I was quite suprised that he classified some fat mans mess (inc disco crisp remains) "dust". Oh yeah there was also a pube near the hand brake.

So here I am once again skodaless and more importantly carless.

Luckily, I got my hard earned money back (inc deposit).

I also wanted to say that the people at the skoda garage were utterly useless and unprofessional. I would have got more respect talking to the excrement of a well fed pig.

I still want to buy a Skoda and will be checking on here regularly to see if there are any available! PM me!

I'll keep my head up for now!

I have deduced from this that the previous owner was lefthanded.: void(0)'>detective.gif

Good luck with the search , have you tried registering on the Autotrader website , once your postcode it logged in on there you can do searches of private and trade ads within a specified distance , and change things like colours , price , milage etc , you should find shedloads of Fabias for sale on there!!

keep your chin up, another skoda will pop up in time, keep a eye on the forum for advice and look on dealer websites might be worthwhile as they can get a car in stock from any skoda dealer in the uk at a price which suits you.

what forensic tests did you undertake to discover that the said hair was indeed a pube?

Unfortunately I didnt apply any of my CSI skills and instead used what very small knowledge I have on pubes. - logical guess.