Malthouse thursday 10th April

expostmanpat

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you there Danny, if you catch me on msn tomorrow ill arrange meeting you at j25 and we can go in convoy if you want?

Why go on the motorway?

It only takes us 15 mins max, and we are only 5 mins from you?

Why go on the motorway?

It only takes us 15 mins max, and we are only 5 mins from you?

Shrug.. i dunno! stop picking on me! moderators.. he is picking on me!

ill see what tomtom says, he is a mapping genius (idiot) :D

Shrug.. i dunno! stop picking on me! moderators.. he is picking on me!

ill see what tomtom says, he is a mapping genius (idiot) :D

Pah!:rofl:

If you pm me your phone number, I'll give you a bell when we are going , and meet you outside the barge & barrel ( in the Mazda of course:D )

Hi all,

Long time no see for quite a few so we will show ourselves at this one, still being the oddball in the scooby though :rolleyes:

gtjunior should be coming along also but i will allow him to tell you what he will be turning up in :rofl:

Cheers

Chris & Nicola.

I haven't seen the scoob around brighouse!? i have been looking out for it but never see it..

There are that many in brighouse though, maybe it just blends in, cant say there were many yellow octys with massive black wheels :P

Hi all,

Long time no see for quite a few so we will show ourselves at this one, still being the oddball in the scooby though :rolleyes:

gtjunior should be coming along also but i will allow him to tell you what he will be turning up in :rofl:

Cheers

Chris & Nicola.

:rofl: more fodder for the fabia to slay :cool:

I haven't seen the scoob around brighouse!? i have been looking out for it but never see it..

There are that many in brighouse though, maybe it just blends in, cant say there were many yellow octys with massive black wheels :P

:rofl: Its at work all day then parked in bailiff at night so it doesnt really see much during the week, she only plays out at the weekends :rofl:

Hi all,

Cheers

Chris & Nicola.

Oddball? :rofl:

Who needs a Skoda??;)

Do people make an effort to wash their cars for these things? Mine hasn't been washed in about 2 months and i doubt its going to get a wash for this meet, but ill try :P

Noobs have to buy two rounds if their car is dirty.

Quite a few make the effort to clean their cars for a meet, but its not always possible, so don't worry if you don't.

Neo_VR might be coming and he only cleans his cars every couple of years (unless the Octy has made him a changed man).

Mr Grumpy will be busy styling my hair, or else he would have done it for you when you got there.

Come, will interesting to see steves new weapon of choice and you guys again :thumbup:

Is he happy with the volvo then?? :rofl:

I know what he is bringing, and he might be late, as he will have to refuel on the way there:rofl:

Don't forget my armrest Steve.;)