VRS Pics with 17" Audi Wheels on??

rik_t

Hi,

I'm thinking about getting some 17" Audi style alloys for my VRS. I like all of them really (RS4 old and new and the RS6,RS8)

Thing is I don't want to lower my car. I wanted to see if there are any pics of Audi style wheels on the VRS, especially ones on cars not lowered.

Will it look daft if it wasn't lowered?

Finally, what offset etc. will I need to make sure they are and what tyre size?

Thanks

Rik

I went for the Audi alloy option, but I knew that I would have to lower as well, if you think it looks okay, then okay, but my own opinion after seeing some photos was cars with 17" alloys and standard suspension looked far from sporty.

So I did alloys and suspension at exactly the same time. Even now I would like it a bit lower.

Love those wheels Digitaldwarf, but has some div put weights where we can see them? I though the weights could always be stuck more towards the back i.e. behind the line of the spokes out of sight? I always make sure the tyre shop know how I want the weights applying before they get at my car. Or I could be wrong.

What wheels are they btw? I'd lower it a bit.

Andy.

yes some div put the wheel weights on the front outside edge :finger:

as for lowering the car it wont be hapening as i have a bad back and geting in and out of the vrs is a bit dodgy some days :( pot holes a a real PAIN literaly :eek:

but its the first car i've realy enjoyed driving since i sold my beetle 18 years ago (and it had 13" skoda aloys for a short while ;) )

I have Audi TT comps on mine. :)

Car is lowered a bit though :)

I didn't chose these alloys, they came with the car, but I quite like the "chunky" look - maybe you prefer skinny alloys :D

displayimage.php?imageid=207&original=1

How low is that mate?

If you fancy it i have some octy 17's if you fancy a swap :confused: