pic request new vrs badge

Take it you mean the new Octy vRS badges? Have a look at my thread about my new wheels. You can kinda see the front one lol

I'm cleaning the ar tomorrow and i'll update my thread, try to get some decent pics of the badges. They are dead easy to fit too.

HTH

think i've still got the part numbers lol When you fit the new front badge, it comes with a "holder" that fits across the grill, inbetween the the spars in the grill so it will be straight. Your looking about £22 for both badges!!!!

thanks everyone for all your help welshloon your car looks amazing mate is the rear just stuck on as i thought it was attached to the paint work with holes? how is the front one fitted i.e how do you get the old one off cheers thanks again wooopp wooopp

ordered from the skoda shop cheers many thanks any guides of fitting for front and rear greatly appreciated

There's a guide on VRSTU's fabia vRS website...... Look for the body coloured grill guide and it's covered in there. :thumbup:

***EDIT***

Here ya go.......

Fabia-vrs.com - Colour Coded Grille & Octavia II vRS Badge

Cheers

Dave.

The rear fabia and Vrs badges are just stuck on, when peeps refer to the badge with the two prongs i think they are refering to the centre skoda badge, dead easy to get them off, i used a household steam cleaner, use anything that heats/softens the glue.

Beware when fitting the rear badge as you have 0.3 seconds to line it up before it's stuck, and proper stuck too, front use araldite rapid or similar.

cheers mate what about the front one??

The link i put above shows you how to change the front one........ It's basically glued to the grill.......

Cheers

Dave.