Leather re-trim colour? Can't decide!

Right, well I'm still saving at the mo, but I really cannot decide what colour leather to go for from the Surgeons, I've been thinking the following:

Black with green stitching & VRS logo

Black with red stitching and VRS logo

Or go crazy and have deep red leather with the quilt type stitching etc...

It's quite a lot of dollar so I want to make sure I choose wisely!

What does everyone else think?:confused:

sorry to jump in but where are you getting these done or from i want leather im sick off cleaning that greyish cream in my car!!!

The trusty Seat Surgeons, do a search and you should find their number, they've done loads of Fabia's on here.

is there any pics, i would like to see some. i like the octavia leathers

If you go to Fabia-vrs.com there's quite a few different images of leather interiors on there.

They do look the business, I just can't decide!!

Do I dare to be different???

Snorted, I had kinda decided black and green, can't wait to get it done!

Cheers for the comments

No worries, I've got quite a few before and after pics of my wagon, as over the last few months I've spent quite a bit of dollar on it, so when it's about ready I'll post a yup load of pics up for opinions!

I went for Black with grey stitching from them....still not bored with it even 10 months later. Just make sure you buy some decent leather care cream. The drivers seat tends to go shiny quite easily and needs to be taken care of.

I scratched the back seat though the other day going to the tip.....not happy. :(

Nope, it's a little deeper than that....more like a scrape with the leather 'fluffing up' along the line. There was lots of swearing when I saw what I'd done.... :(

Managed to cover up the colour difference with a black permanent marker for now so it looks ok.