Official Briskoda Fabia II Monte Carlo Register

2012 monte carlo 1.6 diesel on a 61 plate in red with black roof and red interior, fitted with amundsen , trip computer, armrest

mods to come purely cosmetic on an oe theme

cruise

sunglasses holder

dab aerial

get the bluetooth activated ( lead on order for the microphone )

Edited by colinmeadows

2012 monte carlo 1.6 diesel on a 61 plate in red with black roof and red interior, fitted with amundsen , trip computer, armrest

mods to come purely cosmetic on an oe theme

cruise

sunglasses holder

dab aerial

get the bluetooth activated ( lead on order for the microphone )

Nice.

Have you checked the amunsden has the dab module, apparently not all of them have and it's not as easy as just getting the dab aerial. I could be wrong though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...

Fabia Monte Carlo

First registered 01/04/12

Black Magic

Specs:

1.6 TDi 105BHP manual

Sat Nav (Amundsen)

Cruise control

Maxi-Dot

Bury Bluetooth kit

Air Con

Spare Alloy

Alloygator wheel/rim protectors

So far I love this car. I have had a couple of problems. Seatbelt on drivers side became difficult to pull out: fixed with a new unit under warranty. Battery discharging overnight and while driving: New cable fitted to preven common problem of earthing out and causing 'power leak'! Known fault with Fabia II.

post-110804-0-50883200-1424950614_thumb.jpg

Here's my new Monte Black Edition registered Nov 14. Only had it a week so still getting used to it. First impressions are good though. 

Factory spec but planning on getting cruise control, armrest, spare wheel and LED DRLs if I can afford it!

2_zpsizydx4pa.jpg

3_zpso5ghq8ak.jpg

1_zpsejhmqnfw.jpg

DSC09160_zpstulutph2.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Bought my first car yesterday, loving it so far :)

Reg Date 11 Plate

Colour  Red With Black Roof

Options: No bells and whistles here just yet. I'm looking to retro fit a DAB Radio, Arm Rest, Moxi Dot & Cruise Control over the coming months...

Mods: None as of yet, looking to upgrade the bulbs

Looking to add all the above once I've sourced out which parts I require and find someone to fit it :)

htbbqx.jpg

Bought my first car yesterday, loving it so far :)

Reg Date 11 Plate

Colour Red With Black Roof

Options: No bells and whistles here just yet. I'm looking to retro fit a DAB Radio, Arm Rest, Moxi Dot & Cruise Control over the coming months...

Mods: None as of yet, looking to upgrade the bulbs

Looking to add all the above once I've sourced out which parts I require and find someone to fit it :)

htbbqx.jpg

I would remove the side moulding strips too. They just don't look right imo

Enjoy your car.

Whilst I am tempted at removing the strips, I've read a few stories of the paint being bubbled underneath ? I think I'd cry if that happened to me :sweat: ! Loving the car so far though :)

Edited by danmc07

2013 fabia montecarlo white, 1.2 tsi with Revo stage 1 ecu remap, bmc filter, handmade silencer, eibach prokit, polo gti wheels, amundsen navigation system :D I miss only the maxidot, i desperate research it :(

Here is my 2012 Monte Carlo (with other family members) It was written off by it's previous owner and I have spent the last 6 months putting her back together.

That's some transformation! What was the initial damage report?

That's some transformation! What was the initial damage report?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatal

I don't know the exact details, when you purchase these cars from auction you get very little to no information about their history. The damage though was widespread, to me it seems as though it had a trip into a ditch of some sort. There was extensive damage to be the rads and minor casing issues. Drivers side front shock needed replacing along with track rod and end. The front wings were badly bent and required straightening. Both front doors needed replacing as well as the boot lid. Both airbags were replaced along with the drivers side airbag. Along with a general tidy up that is about it. It came with only 8,500 miles on the clock and I had wanted one for a while so I am happy to get this one back on the road.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

63 plate monti estate in white

Customer rally mud flaps

Smoked led rear clusters

Chip protector Thule double bike system

Any pics? Would like to see the mud flaps and lights