Blackline Bluetooth Kit (Loom & Mic)

Eddie-NL

I've just ordered a brand new Octavia VRS hatch fitted with the standard Bolero unit, in which the BY15 models have bluetooth as standard.

However in the blurb within the brochure it says it can be upgraded to hands free with boosted signal and voice activation etc.

So my question is (got there eventually!) will this fit the new Bolero unit to enable hands free and voice control?

If it does then let me have payment details and I'll have one.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DobriKnotzGutenMorgan

Hello there Eddie. Just taken purchase of my Octavia as in my info. It has Bolero system but with only bluetooth audion snyc. As per Briskodian has asked..would this be enough.  (newbie) Many thanks.

Hello there Eddie. Just taken purchase of my Octavia as in my info. It has Bolero system but with only bluetooth audion snyc. As per Briskodian has asked..would this be enough.  (newbie) Many thanks.

you don't have bluetooth on a bolero

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Eddie

As you are the EXPERT, I have fitted a Amundsen+ to my Monte (2012). Do I need a mic to get Bluetooth working? Or will it be fitted already (I don't think so) If not, can I use your mic and wiring to unable this? Always assumed you have any left?

Many thanks.

Steve

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

You have inbox Eddie

Glad I've been searching the forum, as without this thread I'd have ordered a Bluetooth module for my Amundsen+! Which clearly, I do not need!

Let me know your PayPal details bud :)

• 1 month later...