Selling vRS -WBAC or trade -in PX.

Because now lazy Dealers / Traders know they can get shot of the car to WBAC easily if they can not sell at profits.

(no extra keeper because the car is 'in trade'.)

You do at least know your car is worth more than £1,000 over WBAC's offer, or they would not be offering you the money,

after all they are going to sell it at Auction or as a used car.

You just need to find a buyer yourself really.

If not, then all you have is a car, or the cash money from WBAC's offer.

• Like 1

Trusted *cough* Car Buyers and We Want Any Car usually 'offer' more than WBAC, but then they probably work even harder than WBAC to knock you down once you cross their threshold.

Furbytom,

did you advertise it on here, ? that was a great bargain for someone.

PMSL! No George sorry for the confusion I haven't actually sold it, just had a quote online out of curiosity. Furby not going anywhere anytime soon :-)

• Like 1

interesting thread im thinking about trading in at the moment or selling private ive got a fabia vrs 63 plate cthe engine 30k miles full skoda history

any ideas what i might get???

https://flic.kr/p/D2VWsZ

https://flic.kr/p/D2VuUe

24306955069_5c09fd25a0_k.jpgimage by scottymitch86, on Flickr

Edited by Scottymitch86

Hoping I can squeeze 9k out of someone cost me 12.5k 15months ago :/

You should easily get £9k, anything below and someone's trying to get a bargain from it.

EDIT: Actually saying that I forgot to read the "30k" miles, you should still be able to push for £9k though polish up all the inside so it's spanking :sun:

Edited by Skyl1n3

I had a quote on my 2012 12 Monte tdi done 47900 miles loads of history's they offered me £5600 ! Jokers I need to swap it for a vrs as I don't do the miles I it I've done 700 mikes in it since August last year. And it doesn't like it anyone fancy a deal on a vrs ? Lol

• Like 1

Just to say that I bought our vrs estate from the classifieds here and sold our impreza to wbac as they offered a good bit more than any px I had been offered against a variety of cars. I might have got 500-750 more by selling the Impreza privately (or I might not).

I reckon they needed to spend a grand on tidying the Impreza but it was a 2 owner 66k car. I then saw it up at 6500 with a warranty from a dealer. So all in all about right I think.

• Like 1

Regarding wbac and wwac I think their only as good as whoever the local dealer is

A guy near us works for both franchises and I really wouldn't sell to him

The price they give you by email has absolutely no bearing on the price you will receive when you get there!

• 4 weeks later...

There's a 2013 vRS for sale at a Suzuki dealer in Stirling - despite having done only 3,100 miles (!) it has managed to acquire after-market alloys and has a huge Skoda emblem on the bonnet - a snip at £10,500... :o

I just found my dream car... Search for yours via Auto Trader #DrivenByMe

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201603021569477

Edited by Brian69
  • Like 1

There's a 2013 vRS for sale at a Suzuki dealer in Stirling - despite having done only 3,100 miles (!) it has managed to acquire after-market alloys and has a huge Skoda emblem on the bonnet - a snip at £10,500... :o

That is hideous lol! It's also looking like in desperate need of some lowering springs in those pics.

• Like 2

3k miles since 2013?!

Not overly keen on the big black Skoda emblem on the bonnet, and as Furby said it desperately needs lowering with that colour, wheels look ok not my taste though :notme: