new fabia 3 real pics

Not gonna lie, I'm pretty disappointed that they've just slapped the same front end on their whole range so they pretty much look identical... It's REALLY boring. I get that they have to have a brand image, but they don't all need to look exactly alike, surely?!

Firstly, it's not the same.

Secondly, most car manufacturers do this to an extent. SEAT are particularly guilty.

Firstly, it's not the same.

Secondly, most car manufacturers do this to an extent. SEAT are particularly guilty.

I know it's not exactly the same, but it's just too similar for my liking. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

To be honest, most of the VAG cars seem to be going that way. All the cars in the VW lineup look almost exactly alike. It's a bit boring really.

Edited by samj2013

That bit on the back edge of rear doors that gets the road grime is a PITA, you would think Car Designers could design to stop that.

It happens on so many cars no matter their price.

Rear Mud Flaps should be Fitted as Standard, then you can remove them if you wanted.

& fronts are going to be rather important i think on the New Fabia.

Depends on the market and I suppose the age of the target audience, might not be popular here but in other parts of Europe and the younger generation (to me anyway), it could be very well received.

Now if only the car was in rallye green, with black magic detailing and glass roof  ;)

TP

In Burgundy please, with Shocking Pink Roof / A Pillars, Mirror Caps and wheels for me. 

I am in touch with my feminine side,

but could not live with a DS3's electrics, so it will have to be the Youthfulness, & Crispiness of the New Fabia.  Fully Connective as well. Lush!!

if this is like the monte carlo not liking the white down the window i like it to stop at the top

I don't think that would work on this car because it doesn't have the 'floating roof' / black A-pillars like the Fabia 2/Roomster/Yeti have. The a-pillars on this blend into the roof.

Seriously? That white roof and those wheels looks so wrong. This is not cool!

What, like on the Fabia 2 RS?

Race blue is a lovely colour but I think the lighter colours will work better on this Fabia 3 to show off the creases, as you can see on the silver one on the previous page.

• Like 1

All that being said,

Floating Roof or no Floating Roof, it has me thinking Floater,  as in a Floating Turd.  Not something you like to see, once seen never forgotten.

The White Roof and A Pillars really do look Gash,

and i do not think its only the Angle of the Picture.

We do need to see them in the flesh obviously.